[PING OR RIDERS] Wanna Ride or Host? I'll be there...

Old February 25th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Default [PING OR RIDERS] Wanna Ride or Host? I'll be there...

OK, I will be in Portland sometime on Sunday the 25th and all day the
26th and will head spend the 27th in Newport. I'll do a ride in falls
city on the 28th and stay in Corvallis on the 28th and 1st. From there
I'll head down the coast to CA on the 2nd. Let me know if anyone wants
to do a ride if I'm in or going thru your city. I'll hit up downtown
Portland either Sunday afternoon or sometime during the day on Monday.

--
unicycle6869

Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day!"~Frank
Sinatra
unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990

Old February 25th 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muddycycle

Lets do a MUni ride when you get to Corvallis, I PMed you my number

--
muddycycle

"What can possiby mystify a madman?"
Hegira: Greg Bear
muddycycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1283

Old February 25th 07, 06:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

muddycycle wrote:
Lets do a MUni ride when you get to Corvallis, I PMed you my number

OK, sounds good. I will be riding in Falls City on the 28th and then
will head to Corvallis after riding. You could join me there if you
wanted and/or we could go for another ride on the 1st somewhere. Are
there good trails around there? What day and time would work for you?

Old February 25th 07, 06:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muddycycle

The 1st would work, I can take off early from work. There are some great
trails around here, the one I rode today was like a creek (lots of rain
today).

Old February 25th 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

unicycle6869 wrote:
OK, I will be in Portland sometime on Sunday the 25th and all day the
26th and will head spend the 27th in Newport. I'll do a ride in falls
city on the 28th and stay in Corvallis on the 28th and 1st. From there
I'll head down the coast to CA on the 2nd. Let me know if anyone wants
to do a ride if I'm in or going thru your city. I'll hit up downtown
Portland either Sunday afternoon or sometime during the day on Monday.

If you're in downtown Portland Monday give me a call and I'll go ride.
I'll PM you my number

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*$683.31
*Freeride Seat with shipping will cost: *$64.84
*GB4 Handle with shipping will cost:* $64.95
*______________________________________
**Total cost for stuff: *$814.15* Current Progress *697.00*/*814.15''
(http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle)
Ducttape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12006

Old February 25th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tholub

There's going to be what looks to be a big ride on Sunday, March 4 in
Fairfield CA (an hour north of SF) if you're down here by then. And as
always, unicycle basketball on Tuesday night in Berkeley.

--
tholub

Old February 26th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it to th at ride, wish I could!
Maybe basketball.....