Unicycles on School Buses and Communist bus Drivers

Old February 24th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Default Unicycles on School Buses and Communist bus Drivers

I think you're mistaken. Communist bus drivers would probably allow you
not only to bring a unicycle on board but ride it in the aisle as well.
She's probably a Nazi or a Canadian.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

Finally made it to my (n+1)th post....* TOTALLY AWESOME!!!*

Unicycle For the Chafing

Old February 24th 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

My friend had his 51" monster and I brought my coker on board a bus. The
driver just laughed at us and said it was the 1st time he ever saw
unicycles that big. He let us on, but said next time, our unicycles had
to be of smaller size.

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

Old February 24th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

a guy didnt let me take my coker on board once. then again the bus was
actually full so maybe that was why

--
iridemymuni

maker of the happy birthday threads

ive got:

John Childs, Klaas Bill, Kris Holm, Samia, Harper, Bryan Stevens,
Wobbling bear, Mike Swarbrick, Cathwoood, Scott Wallis, Mikefule,
Raphael (jjuggle), James Potter, ITEMNO530, DogBowl, Yoopers,
Habbywall, Terry and Jagur.
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old February 24th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uniman_3

yeah our bus was pretty full...we were fitting 3 to a seat, but she
knew i had it...we were on a short bus too, buts thats just cause our
school district is too cheap to give us a full size bus and our bus
driver suks at driving a full size bus...

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
Uniman_3's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14387

Old February 24th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

That's weird because me and my friend were on a peak hour bus.

Old February 24th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ThisGuyIKnow

Regardless of whether or not the rules explicitly state no unicycles on
the school bus, your bus driver is NOT out of line to say that you
can't bring it on the bus. The nature of your post on that you call her
a communist really reflects more poorly on you than it does on her.

--
ThisGuyIKnow
ThisGuyIKnow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10203

Old February 24th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

ThisGuyIKnow wrote:
Regardless of whether or not the rules explicitly state no unicycles on
the school bus, your bus driver is NOT out of line to say that you
can't bring it on the bus. The nature of your post on that you call her
a communist really reflects more poorly on you than it does on her.

point made but I'm still thinking, that it wouldn't be too bad to
actually let the bus driver you know your way around the rules and she
can't B.S. you

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*$683.31
*Freeride Seat with shipping will cost: *$64.84
*GB4 Handle with shipping will cost:* $64.95
*______________________________________
**Total cost for stuff: *$814.15* Current Progress *697.00*/*814.15''
(http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle)
Ducttape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12006

Old February 24th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ThisGuyIKnow

Ducttape wrote:
point made but I'm still thinking, that it wouldn't be too bad to
actually let the bus driver you know your way around the rules and she
can't B.S. you

The bus driver isn't b.s.ing him by telling him he can't bring his
unicycle on the bus. He acts as if the bus driver were out to get him
or something. Name calling doesn't solve anything. He should schedule a
meeting with the principal and explain the situation and allow him to
make a final ruling on whether or not a unicycle should be allowed on
the bus.

Old February 24th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

I guess now that I'm looking at it from your point of view that makes
more sense I guess I tend to lean toward the side of the angry kid who
got yelled at for bringing my unicycle on a school bus, when I don't
think rules state that I can't. but that makes sense.

Old February 24th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
James_Potter

ThisGuyIKnow wrote:
The bus driver isn't b.s.ing him by telling him he can't bring his
unicycle on the bus. He acts as if the bus driver were out to get him
or something. Name calling doesn't solve anything. He should schedule a
meeting with the principal and explain the situation and allow him to
make a final ruling on whether or not a unicycle should be allowed on
the bus.

The original poster is overreacting a little, but the bus driver is
indeed BSing him since there is (as far as we know) no rule about
bringing a unicycle on the bus.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://www.barefoothippie.com)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
*♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥*
-last edited by skrobo : today at 11:41 am.-

OT Bendy Buses Phil Cook UK 54 February 23rd 07 02:06 PM
Highland Middle School Bicycle to School Day Claire Petersky General 5 May 23rd 06 02:25 AM
Bikes on Buses in ACT flyingdutch Australia 9 December 17th 05 01:59 AM
Communist criticises the L'Equipe articles [email protected] Racing 9 August 25th 05 07:44 AM
Lance the communist Glenn Katon Racing 66 October 26th 04 08:27 AM