Unicycles on School Buses and Communist bus Drivers

Old February 24th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Default Unicycles on School Buses and Communist bus Drivers

James_Potter wrote:
The original poster is overreacting a little, but the bus driver is
indeed BSing him since there is (as far as we know) no rule about
bringing a unicycle on the bus.

well she could have her own personal reason for not allowing unicycles
or skateboards on the bus....

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*$683.31
*Freeride Seat with shipping will cost: *$64.84
*GB4 Handle with shipping will cost:* $64.95
*______________________________________
**Total cost for stuff: *$814.15* Current Progress *697.00*/*814.15''
(http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle)
Ducttape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12006

Old February 24th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

In communist school districts rules enforce you.

(I'm so sorry about making that tired and overused joke)

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Team Never Wash Your Muni
Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3)

Old February 24th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uniman_3

thank you mr.childs...
There is no stone cold rule that says you cannot bring a unicycle on
the bus..as for skateboards..that i would like to know about too..i
dont want to go home after school and go to the same place the bus
driver dropped me off at if i am gonna go ride...
the thing is its a convince for me too. i wanted to go ride at a spot
afters school and it is much easier for me to bring my unicycle to
school and then get dropped off with it instead of getting dropped off,
going home, loading my stuff up, and then going back to the spot where
i wanted to ride..

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
Uniman_3's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14387

Old February 24th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
homunculus

We should get this straight --not letting you on with your uni makes
her a fascist, not a communist.

--
homunculus
homunculus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13272

Old February 24th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uniman_3

umm...
Fascist is Mussolini and Communist is Hitler....
So in theory since we arent doing any labor for her then she is a
Fascist i think...but she is still stupid...

Old February 24th 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

One strategy would be to hide the unicycle inside a duffel bag. Use a
large duffel bag that is just large enough to hold a trials unicycle.
You can remove the seat to make it even smaller if necessary.

Then it's no longer a unicycle. Instead it's just a big awkward bag.
School buses generally let you bring on big things like cellos,
trombones, and baritones. If your bus has rules against carrying on
large things like band instruments then you're going to be out of luck
with the unicycle.

Old February 24th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

john_childs wrote:
In communist school districts rules enforce you.

(I'm so sorry about making that tired and overused joke)

Thanks John, that was great. i can't see how that can be overused

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVDs now available from www.LBMmultimedia.com :
'NAUCC 2006' (http://tinyurl.com/lrvln)
'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Old February 24th 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dunawan

john_childs wrote:
School buses generally let you bring on big things like cellos,
trombones, and baritones.

Get a Hollow body guitar gig-bag and your unicycle should fit
right in there...the perfect disguise

--
dunawan

*A place i can call home, i'm crying to you Jesus
Mend me, break me, make me
You're all i've got now*
dunawan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13582

Old February 24th 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
James_Potter

homunculus wrote:
We should get this straight --not letting you on with your uni makes
her a fascist, not a communist.

Nah man, her bus is clearly a dictatorship.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://www.barefoothippie.com)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
*♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥*
-last edited by skrobo : today at 11:41 am.-

Old February 24th 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
James_Potter

dunawan wrote:
Get a Hollow body guitar gig-bag and your unicycle should fit
right in there...the perfect disguise

That is a really good idea actually...a banjo case would be even better
than a guitar case though, because it has a circular bottom, but you
would need it to be thick enough, and the right diameter...unicycle.com
should make unicycle carrying cases.

OT Bendy Buses Phil Cook UK 54 February 23rd 07 02:06 PM
Highland Middle School Bicycle to School Day Claire Petersky General 5 May 23rd 06 02:25 AM
Bikes on Buses in ACT flyingdutch Australia 9 December 17th 05 01:59 AM
Communist criticises the L'Equipe articles [email protected] Racing 9 August 25th 05 07:44 AM
Lance the communist Glenn Katon Racing 66 October 26th 04 08:27 AM