Cody and Spencer feb. vid

Old February 25th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniredneck

Default Cody and Spencer feb. vid

Oh, my bad. Cmon man, you know I don't have the cash flo to show up at
CMU, lol. How did you screw up the longneck?

--
uniredneck

"It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling
woman in a wide house." - Proverbs 21:9

"I believe in God like I believe in the sun rise. Not because I can see
it, but because I can see all that it touches." - C.S. Lewis
uniredneck's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13931

Old February 25th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

His long neck is fine, he just broke the aluminum seat post. So he is
riding the blueberry frame with my cromo post. I have never ridden that
post before and cody bent it

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Im messing with it again!!!
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old February 25th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Hay thanks to my hammer its straight now ;-)

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

Dumpweed wrote:
your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
like watching tv

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Old February 26th 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

have you built up that twenty g street uni yet?

--
zfreak220

iridemymuni wrote:
i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a bitch

howdigetsogood wrote:
man i used to think scooters were totally lame, but after that 'video'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=57071), oh wait
nevermind i still do.

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

Old February 26th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

'Here is a 10mb wmv version thanks to Olarf'
(http://tinyurl.com/379pj9)

zfreak220 wrote:
have you built up that twenty g street uni yet?

I had it put together for a while but I like my trials uni better.

Old February 26th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

Enjoyable vid. Your spins and flips are mind-boggling. Thanks for the
inspiration.

--
steveyo

steveyo

...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

Check out my 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)

Old February 26th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

cody and spencer have inspired me to get my hickflips down
asap, then start working on 540's backflips and
doubleflips

Cant wait! need to get hickflip down first though!

--
CKCrowe

180 flips 1-5 hours a day of unicycling!
DX user.
CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945

Old February 26th 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

CKCrowe wrote:
cody and spencer have inspired me to get my hickflips down
asap, then start working on 540's backflips and
doubleflips

Cant wait! need to get hickflip down first though!

jeez

ok
awesome riding, makes me want to go do a quadruple frontflip(w/ the
uni, not crankflips)

It really is awesome riding though, i liked the 360 down the stairset.
I'm working on those right now. I realllllllly want to hit one down the
massive stairset at the beach. (stupid-one word-stupid)

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

-last edited by \"elvisunifreak\" at 8:35 pm -
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old February 26th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

skrobo wrote:

It really is awesome riding though, i liked the 360 down the stairset.
I'm working on those right now. I realllllllly want to hit one down the
massive stairset at the beach. (stupid-one word-stupid)

I reallllly want to see you do that

Old February 26th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
THE dave

very impressive guys! you had some sweet angles! I'm also a big fan of
COC so the music was most definatly groovin for me!

--
THE dave

Toast
dave

psychoteledave2(at)hotmail(dot)com
Team Yams

- last edited by james_potter on 2005-10-5 at 3:58pm

last edited by unitik908 on 2005-09-06 at 04:12 am

last edited by forrestunifreak on 2005-09-09 at 03:51 am-
THE dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9259

Spencer and Evan please give advice Sir Falloffalot Unicycling 25 December 31st 06 09:00 AM
Cody Williams Evan Byrne Unicycling 106 December 19th 06 05:34 PM
Bedford Spencer Cartoon Spencer Hochberg Unicycling 32 November 23rd 06 05:06 AM
Movie: Spencer and Evan litldude2 Unicycling 50 December 26th 05 11:16 PM
Spencer Iowa IowaKid Unicycling 5 May 10th 04 04:49 PM