Today I... (brag thread)

Old January 4th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Default Today I... (brag thread)

peleschramm wrote:
eh, i dont know why i cant slide my foot off the cranks, it usually gets
kinda stuck on and my feet are all crooked and it just goes to the
point where it looks better if i just have a miniature little hop out
of every outflip. But anyways, with the 360 sidespins im pretty close
to sif to si. Im also pretty close to si to sib. I eventually want to
do it si-si. Once i get that, I'm adding a flip and its going to look
amazing! you have to admit it would look so much better than the
traditional trey sideflip.

Just ride out on the side of your feet. That would be awesome SI TO SI
flip.

Nice work Joseppi.

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home) 'My Gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6) 'YouTube Account'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Sir I'm picking something up on my radar.
(Everyone comes to look)
It's a cup of coffee.
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 5th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

Landed my first one handed doubleflips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5vJoxruAdU

--
Émile5
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 5th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eremit

First real unicycling-session in 2008:

First 4or5 Sexchange-Flips(out2in) and first sketchy Backflip.
That was a good start for 2008...

@isaac: Congrats for the 3spin!

--
Eremit

"You won't get hurt if you land it!" -Kevin McMullin

YOnicycle@BJC2007 wrote:
Un da leg mo d polettn uffs G'sicht...

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 5th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

Eremit wrote:
First real unicycling-session in 2008:

First 4or5 Sexchange-Flips(out2in) and first sketchy Backflip.
That was a good start for 2008...

@isaac: Congrats for the 3spin!

haha i dont get a congradulations for the 5spin?!?!

--
Spoonthumb

Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin
2nd Place )---hickflip-'O,
4th place*)--540 Unispin-'O,*
uni for christ
'get lost' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 5th 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Émile5 wrote:
Landed my first one handed doubleflips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5vJoxruAdU

Nice man congrats!

you too on the 5 spinr levi

and thanks for the tip reef.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 5th 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

37inch sidehop today.

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'My Trials Course'
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 5th 08, 12:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Danni wrote:
37inch sidehop today.

So 93cm, thats great.

Peter M

--
Probailer2

~o"o~Unicycle for Amanda~o"o~

Spoonthumb wrote:
im not knocking ur uni peter, i think it looks rugged and pimp almost
like the koxx effect on a kh

unicycledood wrote:
Townsvile is where the powerpuff girls live

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 5th 08, 01:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Wow good job Danni, you got to make a vid...

--
isaac steiner

Isaac

zfreak220 wrote:
so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 5th 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Soon, very soon.

--
Danni

Old January 5th 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
PKHodgie

im so close to 360 unispins now, i landed with both feet on the pedals 3
times today but fell off when i did. Anyways nearly there

--
PKHodgie

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
You have balls what the hells going on there?

http://www.usenet.com