Today I... (brag thread)

Old April 10th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Default Today I... (brag thread)

I did my first seat wrap today (oddly enough I almost landed a crank
roll 2 days before) and I almost did a rolling 180 unispin.

--
_Ground_Zero_
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 10th 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

isaac steiner wrote:
Get a different frame that supports a 25.4 or 27.2 seatpost Emile!

By the way, I do more bent the plate (or it brakes at the weld) then
benting the post. But 27.2 (or 25.4 qu-ax reinforced) is comming

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 10th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

w00ts.. Today i accomplished being able to 1 foot ride. Which is realy
ironic because the ability to do it caem from attemtping 27'' SI static
hops. Random...

--
unibikeling

Ducttape wrote:
Grrr! I think I may poo myself in Anger...

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 10th 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

I finally learned to grind today! (about time, right?). It was a 5 stair
handrail (though it was at an elementary school, so it was slightly
lower than most 5 set handrails). In any case, i grinded it several
times (after like 45 min of attempting without comitting). So yeah, i
can now grind decently. My goal is to eventually grind the 17 set rail
at my school

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 10th 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

peleschramm wrote:
My goal is to eventually grind the 17 set rail at my school

Famous last words

--
_Ground_Zero_
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 10th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
Famous last words

hah. well i guess if theres anyway i want to die, it would probably be
that way

though i plan on living through it...

Old April 10th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

The funny thing is, there actually IS a chance of dying doing something
like that. A small one but it is there.

I wish I had life threatening rails

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 10th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

I did this really cool trials line today.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
Latest Vid: My flips
http://tinyurl.com/2bw3n8
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 10th 08, 09:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

explain surfer1024

--
1wheelwonder

COOKIE!
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 10th 08, 10:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chuckaeronut

Today rode my ungeared coker really fast ! (Faster than I've ever
ridden it before for any real length of time, anyway!) 6.3 miles
averaging 17.3, mostly between 18 and 20 with spurts of 21! (Yeah,
there were stoplights in there... and no, they aren't part of the
average! )

--
chuckaeronut

Uni to work, work to eat, eat to live, live to uni.
http://www.usenet.com