New uni and new tricks :-D

Old October 8th 08, 05:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Default New uni and new tricks :-D

peleschramm;1109388 wrote:
aloud

Unicaw89;1109394 wrote:
aloud

LOL, it's _allowed_ (and I got to test the multi-quote... neato!)
Nice uni you have there Cody.

--
Danni
Old October 8th 08, 05:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Danni;1109447 wrote:
LOL, it's _allowed_ (and I got to test the multi-quote... neato!)
Nice uni you have there Cody.

I apologize for my spelling. I knew there was something wrong there...
but Firefox didn't correct me

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

BillyTheMountain for President.
Old October 8th 08, 09:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

sweet

--
1wheelwonder

I AM the ninja unicyclist! KIIIAAAAIIIII!!!!

I'm in shape! ....... round is a shape....
Old October 8th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unreal-Wheel

Hawt uni

--
Unreal-Wheel

'*_Want_money_for_taking_surveys?_Click_here!_*'
(https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=3327755&action=join)
Old October 8th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Danni;1109447 wrote:
LOL, it's _allowed_ (and I got to test the multi-quote... neato!)
Nice uni you have there Cody.

Wow well at least I wasn alone in that one . Im just lost without
microsoft word grammar check lol.

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[b]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*' (http://www.vimeo.com/824231)
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! ' (http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com' (renegadejuggling.com)

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
If the sun came out at night id be nocturnal....

Old October 9th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

That is one sexual seat.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old October 9th 08, 09:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

the pedals are gusset slim jim. Although i think they themselves rebrand
from wellgo.

koxx have rebranded them.

--
brendan
Old October 9th 08, 10:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

brendan;1110026 wrote:
the pedals are gusset slim jim. Although i think they themselves rebrand
from wellgo.

koxx have rebranded them.

Like all pedals from Koxx, Point and so on

Most pedals are rebranded Wellgos.

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
Lesen - Denken - Posten

Unicycle Tricks Compared To Skateboarding Tricks trials2k Unicycling 10 September 26th 08 03:12 AM
Bc tricks: What do you want so see in a vid? Evan Byrne Unicycling 42 May 22nd 06 03:37 AM
3 tricks I haven't seen. terrybigwheel Unicycling 16 March 2nd 06 04:02 AM
Tricks redhead Unicycling 0 July 27th 05 03:40 PM
Tricks Loosemoose Unicycling 0 July 27th 05 02:04 PM