1930s Sponsorship Question

Old November 7th 05, 01:58 AM
Howard Kveck

Default 1930s Sponsorship Question

In article ,
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

In article ,
Howard Kveck wrote:

In article ,
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

My commute takes me past a brewery. There's nothing wrong with that
smell.

Then again, I get really nostalgic when I smell burning methanol,

Hmm, so do I. Reminds me of race cars and dirt tracks.

Race cars: one of the best ways to turn lots of money into noise.

For me, it was my father's control-line model airplanes. They burned
nitromethane fuel (mostly methanol). Good times.

Oooh, the addition of nitro makes it even better. The one thing that you
probably missed out on with the planes is the flames. At night, they're pretty
cool to see, and even more so when the drivers ease off the throttle into turns.
It pulls a bunch of raw fuel through the engine, which burns so nicely out the
hot headers. Damn, I almost miss going to the races...

--
tanx,
Howard

The sheriff is near...

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old November 7th 05, 04:12 AM
Stu Fleming

William Asher wrote:
Bob Schwartz wrote:

Robert Chung wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

If you count math as a science, I think Danica McKellar ("Winnie" from
the Wonder Years) counts as the scientist who is hotter than anyone
smarter, and smarter than anyone hotter. She's published in both
disciplines.

http://danicamckellar.com

I can find no way to connect this to cycling, and I don't care.

Hmmm. Here's a tenuous connection: her math degree is a BS.

Can she weld?

Bob Schwartz

Not using your rod.

Oh wait, you said "can" not "will."

Never mind.

Brazen hussy.
Old November 7th 05, 05:45 AM
William Asher

Stu Fleming wrote in :

snip

Brazen hussy.

Maybe she would like big MIG.

--
Bill Asher
Old November 7th 05, 05:59 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

OMG phil of sci majors are teh hott.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

If you count math as a science, I think Danica McKellar ("Winnie" from
the Wonder Years) counts as the scientist who is hotter than anyone
smarter, and smarter than anyone hotter. She's published in both
disciplines.

http://danicamckellar.com

Dumbass -

Wow, that's pretty impressive.

That's a big reason that I'd like to become famous - so that I can get
rejected by women like that.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.