Brisbane LA(8) Ride - Friday 23/3/06

Old March 23rd 06, 06:19 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Brisbane LA(8) Ride - Friday 23/3/06

Hehehehe.

On advice from LotteBum, Tam & Retrograded - I went out today and
bought myself a can of Veet Rasera....

My first ever leg shave - my wife & daughters keep giggling (don't know
why....??)...

Hairless Abby

Old March 23rd 06, 06:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Absent Husband Wrote:
My first ever leg shave - my wife & daughters keep giggling (don't know
why....??)...

Yeah, that's 'cause you're now officially a sissy. Just like
Retrograded with his disc brake. Teehee.

Lotte

--
LotteBum

Old March 23rd 06, 06:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Abby:
My first ever leg shave

Hahaha!! Don't do it at night - you won't sleep a wink (and not because
wifey won't leave you alone).

Veet - god it stinks!

Donga

Old March 23rd 06, 07:06 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Absent Husband Wrote:
My first ever leg shave - my wife & daughters keep giggling (don't
know why....??)...

My daughter and her hubby go scuba diving with a guy who used to work here.
She noticed he had a rash on his chest and asked him about it. Apparently
his wife doesn't like hairy people and he waxes his chest! Ooooohhh!

I don't want to know where else.

Theo

Old March 23rd 06, 07:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Brisbane LA(8) Ride - Friday 24/3/06

Absent Husband wrote:

Oh, and does anyone know how to change the topic's title????? I'm
retarded....

Retarded Abby

Yes, you are. I already did that.

Tam
Old March 23rd 06, 12:47 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Theo:
I don't want to know where else.

Presumably the back, crack and sack!

Old March 23rd 06, 09:17 PM posted to aus.bicycle

So it would seem the definition of tapering has expanded to include
'lying in bed under the blankets while Andrew waits at Southbank like a
Nigel-no-friends'.

Waited from 0530 to 0545, noone showed, sure I got rained on on the way
in, and it was dark when I left, but by 540 all was fine.

Old March 23rd 06, 09:37 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Right on all counts, Andrew!!
It was nice and warm!

Old March 23rd 06, 10:19 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Andrew Wrote:
So it would seem the definition of tapering has expanded to include
'lying in bed under the blankets while Andrew waits at Southbank like
Nigel-no-friends'.

Waited from 0530 to 0545, noone showed, sure I got rained on on the
way
in, and it was dark when I left, but by 540 all was fine.

ha ha, been there - done that! They're all soft

Adam
P.S. I tried Dutchies blindman trick this morning - just got a blank
expression...I'm no Marcel Marceau I guess....

--
adam85

Old March 23rd 06, 10:29 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Absent Husband Wrote:
Hehe...

I'm tapering for Mooloolaba (hey, I said that with a straight face!!),
so I'll be wheel-sucker extraordinaire tomorrow morning... (yes, yes,
know, as opposed to normally... *grins*)

Abby

Hey best of luck for Sunday Abby! May the spirit of a.b. push you along
like a mighty tailwind, just look out for the trolls under the bridge.
In the Daisy Hill thread Donga even said he's going to be rooting for
you on Sunday morning. Ok maybe not *just* for you, but it's rooting
none the less

Adam

--
adam85