Brisbane LA(8) Ride - Friday 23/3/06

Old March 24th 06, 12:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Brisbane LA(8) Ride - Friday 23/3/06

Don't feel so awful, it's on my way to work anyway, so all I lost was
some sleep.

email sent.

Have a good mtbweekend

Old March 27th 06, 03:52 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Andrew wrote:

So it would seem the definition of tapering has expanded to include
'lying in bed under the blankets while Andrew waits at Southbank like a
Nigel-no-friends'.

Waited from 0530 to 0545, noone showed, sure I got rained on on the way
in, and it was dark when I left, but by 540 all was fine.

This is long overdue but...

Hahahahah *points at Andrew* hehehehehe heee hee hee hee hohohohoh
hehehe huhuhuhuhuhuhahahahaha

*coughs* Excuse that outburst...

I had a late night, I felt like poo, that's why I stayed in bed.
Sunday's ride was beautiful though, great weather. Did I tell everyone
that Steven rode really fast at Mooloolaba?

Tam