Street Discussion Thread.

Old December 21st 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

Default Street Discussion Thread.

I started with two-handed flips too....except then I broke my seat and
it got really cold and I never quite landed a one-handed one. I got two
feet back on one a while ago though, but I haven't really uni'd much
since November. I would imagine that crankflips on a 12" or 16" would
not be worth it, though, since it's a pretty different movement-probably
a different sort of kick. As opposed to two-handed flips, where you just
need to take one hand off and pull up harder.

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
2nd'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSqkj_5d6Y)
')-Crankflip-'O,
5th'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNVgwwHR9M)
Old December 21st 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nimblelight

$2 seatpost!
[image: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1.../seatpost.jpg]

The only extra hole in it is a little square punch, and obviously
there's an extra weld--but I'm happy

--
nimblelight

'Front page unicycle article'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=72686).
Old December 21st 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

I did the same thing yesturday! This post doesnt have the thicker tubing
inside on the top, but is CrMo.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old December 21st 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

12''s are just crazy for doing flips and I wouldn't recommend it lol.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old December 21st 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Anyone up for a fifthflip competition? I wouldn't really know how to
start one, but for anyone who does?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 21st 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

Uhhh...I guess I would be in....I can't even hickflip but whatever.
But you can start one easily, just start a thread, lay down some rules
(19" wheel or bigger, can't have landed it before, need to have video,
etc.) and make a sig trophy, like the ones in my sig. If you don't want
to make one you can always ask for other people to make them, I can make
one if you want. I made one for the 7spin comp.

Old December 21st 08, 11:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

alright will do. could you make the trophy?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 21st 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Unreal-Wheel;1154443 wrote:
I started with two handed and it helped me...

I started doubleflip with 2 hands and it didn't help me at all. Since
it's harder with one hand, and I don'T really want to practice now that
I can do them 2 handed but 2 handed sucks.

They look horrible, it's a pain for fingers and you don't have as much
balance with 2 hands on the handle.

--
Emile.m

Team UDC Canada
visit www.municycle.ca

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y (hum, 07/08 winter footage
only)
Old December 22nd 08, 01:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ludwig F

EliB;1154759 wrote:
Anyone up for a fifthflip competition? I wouldn't really know how to
start one, but for anyone who does?

felix would like to i think because he lands them one pedal the other
nearly

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)

'latest video' (http://www.vimeo.com/2388392)

'Team Crankbreakers'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user858503)
Old December 22nd 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Ludwig F;1155328 wrote:
felix would like to i think because he lands them one pedal the other
nearly

Just tell him to enter in the competition thread

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**