Street Discussion Thread.

Old December 22nd 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ludwig F

Default Street Discussion Thread.

try in which direction you are better then only do this direction

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)

'latest video' (http://www.vimeo.com/2388392)

'Team Crankbreakers'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user858503)
Old December 22nd 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

I landed some I used my flipping hand to get them but got very close
with my other hand too. I also got 1 handed inflips and hickbacks

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old December 22nd 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
streetcycalist

sorry kind of a random post but i just got a kris holm 07 uni and im
wondering how much you guys would recomend to take off of the seat post
for street and trials? its definately too high right now and on my last
uni i took off about 3 inches but this time im thinking 3 1/2 or 4.

--
streetcycalist
Old December 22nd 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Any Terrain;1155694 wrote:
I landed some I used my flipping hand to get them but got very close
with my other hand too. I also got 1 handed inflips and hickbacks

Nice, you're having one of those bursts of fast improvement, haha.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 22nd 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

EliB;1155755 wrote:
Nice, you're having one of those bursts of fast improvement, haha.

Yeah, but it is about to end. I can't ride in my basement anymore...

So I mentioned a trick a while back (pg 119), pele called it an
anti-varial, where you do a 180 hoptwist and a bodyvarial (1 of them
might need to be blind). Anyone doing these or variations? Anyone add a
crankflip?

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old December 23rd 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

EliB;1155445 wrote:
I had so much trouble with treys, I still have zero consistancy with
them. But with in to in treys, I hit 9 out of 10. That's why i'm going
to try outfifths.

Full outflips look way better anyway.

--
Emile.m

Team UDC Canada
visit www.municycle.ca

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y (hum, 07/08 winter footage
only)
Old December 23rd 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Any Terrain;1155772 wrote:
Yeah, but it is about to end. I can't ride in my basement anymore...

So I mentioned a trick a while back (pg 119), pele called it an
anti-varial, where you do a 180 hoptwist and a bodyvarial (1 of them
might need to be blind). Anyone doing these or variations? Anyone add a
crankflip?

I'm kinda doing those. No flips though.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

Inventor of the Slapflip.

BillyTheMountain for President 2012
Old December 23rd 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

polevaultinunicyclist;1155978 wrote:
freaking legit

You've totally got me saying that!

Sexy uni you've got there. I noticed you have a KH Street Fusion.
Could you tell me; does my seat look normal. Most Street seats I see
have low profiles, this one seems big. By low profile I mean thin.
30315

Will it have a thinner look with a cf base?

|Filename: New Uni Seat.JPG |

hungry4uni

ŤŔϊãĻş

ЦИΪĈҰĆĻέ
my sponsor'
SixSixOne' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
Old December 23rd 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Emile.m;1155895 wrote:
Full outflips look way better anyway.

I think so too.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 23rd 08, 02:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samwii

hungry4uni;1155984 wrote:
You've totally got me saying that!

Sexy uni you've got there. I noticed you have a KH Street Fusion.
Could you tell me; does my seat look normal. Most Street seats I see
have low profiles, this one seems big. By low profile I mean thin.
30315

Will it have a thinner look with a cf base?

Are you sure that is a fusion street? It looks more like the fusion
freeride on my MUni. I'm not sure, but I would say that it doesn't look
normal, although I have not seen the fusion street, I am comparing that
to what my nimbus gel looks like since I am presuming it is the nimbus
equivilent. your seat certainly looks high profile though. Why don't you
just take the cover off and trim the foam a bit?

--
samwii

I have a roundcrown frame
there you go maestro8...