Epic 45 mile Coker *and* Muni after!

Old October 6th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Epic 45 mile Coker *and* Muni after!

Haha yeah! We started as a group of five riders this morning at 9am,
including (Left to right below) Mark, Ryan, Terry, Tyler and Jeff, to
ride our 36ers from the beginning of the path in Redondo to...? Well,
after about 15 miles, Jeff & Mark decided to turn back and complete a 30
mile ride; which is a dang good distance.

Then Tyler and I decided we were going to go the complete 44.7 miles,
so we pressed on, enjoying the perfect weather and the beautiful beach
scenery! We had lost track of Ryan for a short while as he stopped to
talk to some people, but we found him a bit later and he continued with
us until his rendevous with his gf in Marina Del Rey, so he also logged
aout 30 miles.

So it was down to me and Tyler to finish where we started, logging a
solid 44.7 miles! We both felt pretty good after such a long ride, so I
suggested a MUni ride afterward. He said, "sure, I'm up for it!" So we
did, and capped the day off with a short but sweet MUni ride,
overlooking Catalina, for a one-day total of nearly FIFTY miles!

We both high fived each other and commented how Jamey, Jim and a couple
others really missed out on an EPIC double whammy Coker & MUni
adventure! YES, we rocked it today!

28974

28975

28976

28977

28978

28979

MUni soon after our 45 mile coker ride!
28980

|Filename: 11.JPG |

MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old October 6th 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

Uchh, I miss california. That was Santa Monica right? Venice beach?

--
Jeremy R

Six Six One
Mountain Uni
Old October 6th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Jeremy R;1108066 wrote:
Uchh, I miss california. That was Santa Monica right? Venice beach?

Yeah, and we passed through Redondo, Hermosa, Manhattan beach, Playa &
Marina Del Rey, Venice, Santa Monica, and on to Will Rogers State beach,
where the bike path ends at the 22.4 mile mark, then back! Awesome
ride!

Old October 6th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

I'm going to ride with you someday (soon).

--
Jeremy R

Six Six One
Mountain Uni
Old October 6th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

that was a lot of fun. i am gonna go soak in my jacuzzi

--
Tyler_N

UNIPROSHOP.COM
2nd*)---, '30ft Coaster~
')-mostpointlessthread-/--O'
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

UniKid2 wrote:

dakoroman wrote:
analize

lol

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old October 6th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Jeremy R;1108074 wrote:
I'm going to ride with you someday (soon).

Cool. I'll be here!

Tyler_N;1108077 wrote:
that was a lot of fun. i am gonna go soak in my jacuzzi

Dang you got home fast! Man I really need to get a Jacuzzi!

Old October 6th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

For your next vid- From the makers of Unibrella, Screw driver and many
others comes Unicoozy! (fill a old tube from your bikeshop with warm
water and relax!)

--
Jeremy R

Six Six One
Mountain Uni
Old October 6th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Jeremy R;1108090 wrote:
For your next vid- From the makers of Unibrella, Screw driver and many
others comes Unicoozy! (fill a old tube from your bikeshop with warm
water and relax!)

Haha! Or I could just put my trials uni in the bathtub, and spin the
pedals by hand (like and eggbeater) and make bubbles! Poor man's
jacuzzi!

Old October 6th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

Dont get your trial wet, (innapropriate joke not made in RSU)

--
Jeremy R

Six Six One
Mountain Uni
Old October 6th 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Jeremy R;1108105 wrote:
Dont get your trial wet, (innapropriate joke not made in RSU)

Hey I just realized you're Vanpaun!...or "formerly"? Why'd ya change
your username?