What to do with a dead frame?

Old October 7th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
evil-nick

Default What to do with a dead frame?

Hey all, I have a Nimbus II Muni frame that has matching cracks
rendering it unsafe, and I'm wondering what can I do with the frame?
I'd hate to toss it if there's something useful/cool I can do with it,
not to mention it *was* my first uni love, being my first muni after
killing my previous trainer

My best idea so far is to hang it on the wall in all it's beat-to-he11
glory, as a reminder of my roots

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
Old October 7th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jaco_flans

put in on your room wall
that's is what i going to do when i'll have my KH frame.

--
jaco_flans

High jump:78cm
Long jump:90inches
sorry for my english... If it's wrong!
Old October 7th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

make a lamp.

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken

I've been flying.......
Old October 7th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Chrashing;1108674 wrote:
make a lamp.

Thats what I was going to say!

Use the frame as lamp legs, mount the stuff on the top, where your post
would go in, and then get a cover. It would be sweet.

--
Jerrick

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old October 7th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

Jerrick;1108683 wrote:
Thats what I was going to say!

Use the frame as lamp legs, mount the stuff on the top, where your post
would go in, and then get a cover. It would be sweet.

Me too. Weird.

--
Jeremy R

Six Six One
Mountain Uni
Old October 7th 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

Metal is always reworkable. There is no such thing as a dead frame.

Even if it's just a pile of metal shavings, it can still be
resurrected.

Find a welder and fix that baby up. Don't let your first love die!

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
Old October 7th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

I gave my bent frame to a friend of mine to use. You may not be able to
use the frame, but if you know someone who won't be as hard on it or has
more need for it then give it away.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old October 7th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

I support the vote of making a lamp, thats what I was going to do with
the extra muni frame I have before I decided to send it to you!

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *3D Unicycle Computer Game**
- Follow the 'progress.' (http://www.projectuni.com)

*'Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!'
(http://www.zazzle.com/BrianOleyUni*)* All products are my personal
photography. *Six* items so far and more to come!
Old October 7th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Nick-

If the frame hasn't been dead too long it's probably still edible.
Grilling with some garlic and a little rosemary and olive oil is
recommended. Serve with fresh greens collected by your helmet during
your last MUni ride. Accompany with a nice, cold glass of 2008 Gatorade,
Cool Blue. Naturally, Cliff Bars will be for dessert.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

"Natural logs are what you ride on a Mun'e'." - kevinalexandersmith
Old October 7th 08, 10:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samsta002

I leant my old ebay 24 to a friend to learn. Backed over it with hs dads
car.

The frame, with the seat post still in it, lives under his bed as his
weapon of choice if anyone every breaks into his house.

Thats a true story.

--
samsta002

It's OK; luckily my neck broke my fall.

Is it Dead? Frank Drackman Techniques 27 October 23rd 07 04:13 AM
AMB is DEAD! Mike Vandeman Mountain Biking 3 August 3rd 07 11:42 PM
A.R.B.R. ain't dead yet?????? [email protected] Recumbent Biking 329 March 5th 05 12:33 AM
I would be dead but for my... JohnB UK 5 June 6th 04 08:54 PM