freestyle unicycle

Old October 8th 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Default freestyle unicycle

Niko;1108964 wrote:
The problem is that there are currently no ISIS cranks shorter than
100mm available. So currently ISIS is no option for me. I got some very
nice cottorless aluminum cranks from Japan on my Suzue hub, but I am not
sure how long these cranks will last.
The Koxx light 90mm cranks might work, but it is risky and the inserts
might loosen. The nimbus frame is not bad, but I did not like it for
standup stuff. I have not tried the Semcycle frame, but it seems to be
quite good. The signature frame just breaks.

Quite frankly, there is no really good freestyle available on the
market today. All manufacturers apart from Koxx seem uninterested in
offering a high quality freestyle, and Koxx just screwed it up (they are
too busy thinking about new color combinations...).

So thats my opinion :-) The Nimbus is probably a safe bet for starters.

The Semcycle XL longneck frame is bomb. Every freestyler should have
it!!!!

I do wish it had a 25.4mm post though... 22.2mms always bend...

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

BillyTheMountain for President.
Old October 8th 08, 08:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

I want to get the nimbus X but because the money is all screwd up, my
unicycle will cost like 500 dollars incl. shipping! That is just
stuffed!

--
1wheelwonder

I AM the ninja unicyclist! KIIIAAAAIIIII!!!!

I'm in shape! ....... round is a shape....