Anyone Seen Tom K???

Old March 5th 09, 05:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default Anyone Seen Tom K???

" wrote in message

The Great Depression led to a golden age of
escapist movie entertainment. Let's hope our
generation can live up to that example.

During the great depression we had movie companies run by smart people who
used the acting services of good actors. Now they are run by fools and the
actors are empty suits with pretty faces.

Old March 5th 09, 08:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Mar 5, 12:35*am, "
wrote:

The Great
Depression led to a golden age of ...

Happy Slave Komrade,

I learned that I now had two things in common with you when you
immediately recognized Syringe Guy as Lafferty. (BTW, what is the
link to the picture sequence of Syringe Guy taking a seat in the
snow?)

Howard sez the Great Depression never happened -- it is mere anti-fdr
republican propaganda. I am afraid to ask him about the holocaust.

But I go more Dio than Galt:
============================

Egypt (The Chains Are On)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

In the land of the lost horizon
Where the queen lies dark and cold
When the stars won't shine, then the story's told

When the world was milk and honey
And the magic was strong and true
Then the strange ones came and the people knew

That the chains are on

In the land of no tomorrow
Where you pray just to end each day
And your life just slowly melts away

Each day you hear the sand as it moves and whispers
Come and sail on my golden sea
Maybe one day you'll be just like me...and that's free

But still your chains are on

You've seen them walking on the water
You've seen flying through the sky
They were frightening in the darkness
They had rainbows in their eyes

Whe the world was milk and honey
And the magic was strong and true
The the strange ones came and the people knew

That the chains are on

============================

SLAVE

Old March 6th 09, 02:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

" wrote in message

The Great Depression led to a golden age of
escapist movie entertainment. Let's hope our
generation can live up to that example.

During the great depression we had movie companies run by smart people who
used the acting services of good actors. Now they are run by fools and the
actors are empty suits with pretty faces.

And stay off my lawn, you damn kids!

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old March 6th 09, 08:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

Howard sez the Great Depression never happened -- it is mere anti-fdr
republican propaganda. I am afraid to ask him about the holocaust.

Greg, I say the Great Depression happened. I (as well as many real economists and
economic historians) also say that FDR's policies did not make the Depression last
"at least eight years longer," as Kunich said. There's a huge difference between that
and what you're trying to pretend I said. I'm aware that you hate FDR for
"interfering" with the precious free market. But that's no reason to buy into such a
grotesque distortion of history.

But I go more Dio than Galt:

Being chased around by the neighbor's cat
Well, it's so lonely in the state of Maine