The Anti-Liz Hatch

Old July 28th 09, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default The Anti-Liz Hatch

GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message

I'm sure she loves the fact that her team is getting their ass kicked by a
girl
who was a Cat. 4 last year.

Magilla

Well, that's what makes bike racing fun and exciting, now isn't it? It's
very cool when a rider comes out of nowhere and beats everyone.

Show me a male rider who was a Cat. 4 last year and can beat all the top U.S.
pros this year. You won't be able to do that.

Magilla

Old July 29th 09, 12:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message

I'm sure she loves the fact that her team is getting their ass kicked
by a
girl
who was a Cat. 4 last year.

Magilla

Well, that's what makes bike racing fun and exciting, now isn't it? It's
very cool when a rider comes out of nowhere and beats everyone.

Show me a male rider who was a Cat. 4 last year and can beat all the top
U.S.
pros this year. You won't be able to do that.

Magilla

How bout Kristy Gough? Pretty remarkable what she did before she died. She
won her races, and raced in some of the pro races as a guest I think. She
was never dropped by Highroad in some of those races, I saw at least two of
these races. In snelling, she went solo to win. She would of been very good
by now.

Old July 29th 09, 12:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message

Joelle also doesn't tramp stamp up her body like some kind of Angelina
Jolie
Liz Hatch freak. You mention Linda Jackson...she wasn't exactly
successful
either...she never won a world championship or Olympic medal. ..never
won
major stage race to the best of my knowledge...what exactly is her
claim
fame anyway?

1994 - 1st place in Northern California Nevada District Road Race, USA.
1995 - 1st place in Dinuba Criterium, USA.
1995 - 1st place in Bob Cook Memorial Hill Climb, USA.
1995 - 1st place in National Championships (RR), Canada.
1995 - 1st place in Killington Stage Race, USA.
1996 - 1st place in National Championships (TT), Canada.
1996 - 1st place in Tour De Toona, USA.
1996 - 3rd place in World Championships (RR), Switzerland.
1997 - 1st place in Wine Country Cycling Classic, USA.
1997 - 1st place in Vredestein Road Race, USA.
1997 - 1st place in Tour of Willamette, USA.
1997 - 1st place in Tour De l'Aude, USA.
1997 - 1st place in National Championships (TT), Canada.
1997 - 1st place in National Championships (RR), Canada.
1997 - 1st place in Killington Stage Race, USA.
1997 - North American Female Cyclist of the year.
1997 - 1st place in National Rankings.
1998 - 1st place in Wine Country Classic, USA.
1998 - 1st place in Hewlett Packard International Women's Challenge, USA.
1998 - 1st place in National Championships (TT), Canada.
1998 - 1st place in National Championships (RR), Canada.
1998 - 1st place in Killington Stage Race, USA.
1998 - Velo News Awards - North America Female Cyclist of the year.
1998 - Canadian Female Road Athlete of the Year.
1998 - 1st place in National Rankings.

Average salary of a "pro" racer she beat: $100/month

Ha, ha, ha! I'm not sure about that back then, but today, well around 2000
and after, top women made 100/150k at the highest level.

How many made that in road cycling?

Old July 29th 09, 12:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:55:25 -0400, MagillaGorilla
wrote:

GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message

I'm sure she loves the fact that her team is getting their ass kicked by a
girl
who was a Cat. 4 last year.

Magilla

Well, that's what makes bike racing fun and exciting, now isn't it? It's
very cool when a rider comes out of nowhere and beats everyone.

Show me a male rider who was a Cat. 4 last year and can beat all the top U.S.
pros this year. You won't be able to do that.

Tom Danielson? Hardy har har har!!!
Old July 29th 09, 12:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT wrote:

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:21:55 -0400, MagillaGorilla
wrote:

[about Linda Jackson]
Won Tour de L'Aude in '97, and the Women's Challenge in '98.

We're either of those races on TV? If not, then they weren't big races.

At the time they were both in top four stage races in the world.

Top stages races by fiat perhaps, but that's not really saying much.

Magilla

WC was too brutal to be sanctioned by the UCI. That's saying quite a bit.
Grande Boucle was also too hard to qualify, as it was in 2003, 17 stages and
brutal. Those days are gone, the really hard stage races for women are
clearly a bygone era. Basically too many miles and too much climbing for the
UCI, but I think those two races were awesome. The old Giro was also brutal,
but not today. Monte Serra was the biggest orderve on the menu this year,
but only about 2600 feet of climbing.

The idea is not to make it too selective for the climbers, but I wish they
would, at least sometimes.

Old July 29th 09, 12:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul B. Anders

On Jul 28, 3:18*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
"Paul B. Anders" wrote:
On Jul 28, 2:28*pm, "GoneBeforeMyTime" wrote:
"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message

http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/chi...ium-ne/results

Notice how Joelle actually wins races and doesn't have tramp stamps
inked all over body like some trailer park crackwhore. *Also notice how
she doesn't have a website about herself that glorifies when she hits
the deck because of her own inept bike handling skills.

You know, little things like that.

Thanks,

Magilla

P.S. *I predict Lizard Hatch will..

Snip..

Manilla Vanilla-

Joelle is in another class of riders then Hatch. Joey is world class, raced
both in Canada, USA and Europe for years now. It's not a very good
comparision. Better to compare Hatch to those near her level on the NRC
circuit, and those who are basically riding as first year pros. Hatch's age
doesn't matter much, as Jackson didn't start racing until she was 39,

As in Linda Jackson? Check you facts. Another '58'er, Linda was racing
long before 39. Won a stage in Redlands in '94 at age 36, for
example.

Brad Anders

Jackson was riding seriously by the time she was 34 and she never really got
that good. * She's a legend in her own mind and she even tried to make the
Canadian Olympic team in 2000 and 2004, but got her ass handed to her. *That's
****ed up in a Giana Roberge sort of way.

She's one of the Olympic freak women who thinks the entire ****ing world
revolves around the Olympics. * *it's pathetic.

After she retired from the sport (to have a family, according to her), she ended
up un-retiring to chase that elusive Olympic medal which she never ended up
getting. *She also never had a family, so she must be a major head case by now.

I'm sure she loves the fact that her team is getting their ass kicked by a girl
who was a Cat. 4 last year.

Magilla- Hide quoted text -

Well, she must have made the Canadian Olympic team in '96, as she rode
over after the ITT (7th) in Atlanta to talk with me and my wife. She
went into racing wealthy from investment banking (she had/has a nice
property on Page Mill, IIRC). There certainly were other riders more
fixated on the Olympics than her, she always was more of a stage
racer. Her Olympic RR was a bit short - I think she hit a mailbox
about 2 miles in and that's all she wrote. That Atlanta RR course was
pretty residential, I'm surprised a ****ing dog didn't run out into
the peloton during the events.

It's pretty clear you don't know her at all and are just blowing more
**** out of your asshole, as usual. You're looking more like a fool
every time you post, cut your losses and STFU.

Brad Anders
Old July 29th 09, 12:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul B. Anders

On Jul 28, 3:55*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message

I'm sure she loves the fact that her team is getting their ass kicked by a
girl
who was a Cat. 4 last year.

Magilla

Well, that's what makes bike racing fun and exciting, now isn't it? It's
very cool when a rider comes out of nowhere and beats everyone.

Show me a male rider who was a Cat. 4 last year and can beat all the top U.S.
pros this year. *You won't be able to do that.

Magilla

What about Engleman? Wasn't that close to his arc?

Brad Anders
Old July 29th 09, 12:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul B. Anders

On Jul 28, 3:30*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
"Paul B. Anders" wrote:
On Jul 28, 2:50*pm, "Paul B. Anders" wrote:
On Jul 28, 2:46*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/chi...ium-ne/results

Notice how Joelle actually wins races and doesn't have tramp stamps
inked all over body like some trailer park crackwhore. *Also notice how
she doesn't have a website about herself that glorifies when she hits
the deck because of her own inept bike handling skills.

You know, little things like that.

Thanks,

Magilla

P.S. *I predict Lizard Hatch will..

Snip..

Manilla Vanilla-

Joelle is in another class of riders then Hatch. Joey is world class, raced
both in Canada, USA and Europe for years now. It's not a very good
comparision. Better to compare Hatch to those near her level on the NRC
circuit, and those who are basically riding as first year pros. Hatch's age
doesn't matter much, as Jackson didn't start racing until she was 39, but it
took years before she achieved the towering heights. Lizzy still has plenty
of time in her grace period. She might be a late bloomer like so many
others, but the bashing is premature.

peloton is loaded with riders who have them, or didn't you notice?

Joelle also doesn't tramp stamp up her body like some kind of Angelina Jolie
Liz Hatch freak. You mention Linda Jackson...she wasn't exactly successful
either...she never won a world championship or Olympic medal. ..never won a
major stage race to the best of my knowledge

Won Tour de L'Aude in '97, and the Women's Challenge in '98.

Also tooled all the fatty men's masters in the Pope Valley Road Race
in '96, IIRC. Definitely a major win.

Brad Anders- Hide quoted text -

Had to look it up.

http://www.ncnca.org/road/1996/PopeValley.html

To prove they were true fatty masters, some of them also protested her
win in that race, saying she shouldn't have been permitted to race it.
And to think you didn't think she'd done anything significant, tsk.

Brad Anders

Had she raced the Cat. 3 field, she would have gotten her bony ass kicked.. *And even
worse so if she raced with the Senior Pro 1/2 Men.

For a female pro to race the Masters men is ****ing gay.

Magilla- Hide quoted text -

Take a look at the guys she beat in that race. McGuire and Friedman
used to regularly ride the P1/2 events at that time and did well. Way
above 3's, as were all the M35 1/2/3 races in the Bay Area at that
time. You'd know that if you actually knew the people you're blowing
on about.

Brad Anders
Old July 29th 09, 12:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul B. Anders

"Paul B. Anders" wrote:
[...]

Senior moment, did that from memory, she was 9th.

Brad Anders
Old July 29th 09, 01:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

"Paul B. Anders" wrote in message

Well, she must have made the Canadian Olympic team in '96, as she rode
over after the ITT (7th) in Atlanta to talk with me and my wife. She
went into racing wealthy from investment banking (she had/has a nice
property on Page Mill, IIRC). There certainly were other riders more
fixated on the Olympics than her, she always was more of a stage
racer. Her Olympic RR was a bit short - I think she hit a mailbox
about 2 miles in and that's all she wrote. That Atlanta RR course was
pretty residential, I'm surprised a ****ing dog didn't run out into
the peloton during the events.

No, in the RR, Linda went down right in the middle of the field of riders,
its unclear what happened but I saw it. Linda and Clara for Canada, and
Clara faired better that day. Linda broke her elbow, but it appears her bike
just slipped out from under her, and then she took down other riders with
her.

Liz Hatch - DNF Queen MagillaGorilla[_2_] Racing 9 July 23rd 09 03:48 AM
Liz Hatch Will Power Racing 27 July 22nd 09 04:18 PM
Liz Hatch Is Just A Fit Cow John E. Coli Racing 0 July 11th 09 06:03 AM
Howard Stern doing talmud work - anti-gentile anti-family LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 March 20th 08 11:33 PM
Liz Hatch is way too hot!!! Richard Cheese Racing 0 May 6th 07 08:34 AM