Magilla Gorilla - Nobel Peace Prize

Old October 9th 09, 02:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Terry[_3_]

Default Magilla Gorilla - Nobel Peace Prize

Magilla must be ****ed about not winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

Old October 9th 09, 03:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Oct 9, 9:43*am, "Terry" wrote:
Magilla must be ****ed about not winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

and how do you know he didn't win it?
Old October 9th 09, 05:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Oct 9, 10:56*am, bar wrote:
On Oct 9, 9:43*am, "Terry" wrote:

Magilla must be ****ed about not winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

and how do you know he didn't win it?

Liz Hatch is MG.

... and I hear is slated to win the Piece Prize
Old October 9th 09, 05:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Oct 9, 9:56*am, bar wrote:
On Oct 9, 9:43*am, "Terry" wrote:

Magilla must be ****ed about not winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

and how do you know he didn't win it?

Online news? Newspaper?

There is wailing, and gnashing of teeth...
--D-y
Old October 9th 09, 07:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Oct 9, 9:50*am, --D-y wrote:
On Oct 9, 9:56*am, bar wrote:

On Oct 9, 9:43*am, "Terry" wrote:

Magilla must be ****ed about not winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

and how do you know he didn't win it?

Online news? Newspaper?

There is wailing, and gnashing of teeth...
--D-y

You got that right. They need a Nobel Prize for Torture. Certain
people are feeling left out. While they are at it, they should create
a Nobel Prize for Intelligent Design to balance out all those science
prizes.
The funny part- the Nobel Foundation is a private organization
specified in the will of industrialist Alfred Nobel.
-Paul
Old October 9th 09, 07:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Terry wrote:
Magilla must be ****ed about not winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

There should be a "Nobel WAR Prize", for the guy who kicks the most ASS!
Then, if a US President won THAT, it would be SO AWESOME!
Old October 9th 09, 11:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
"Paul G." wrote:

On Oct 9, 9:50*am, --D-y wrote:
On Oct 9, 9:56*am, bar wrote:

On Oct 9, 9:43*am, "Terry" wrote:

Magilla must be ****ed about not winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

and how do you know he didn't win it?

Online news? Newspaper?

There is wailing, and gnashing of teeth...
--D-y

You got that right. They need a Nobel Prize for Torture. Certain
people are feeling left out. While they are at it, they should create
a Nobel Prize for Intelligent Design to balance out all those science
prizes.
The funny part- the Nobel Foundation is a private organization
specified in the will of industrialist Alfred Nobel.
-Paul

Well, I think you're making a very strange sort of mistake. There's
nothing funny about any private foundation doing whatever it wants. Me
and SOTS have Nobel's back on that principle.

If one objects to how the Nobel prizes turn out, however, at least one
has the comfort of knowing one is not being compelled to pay for the
circus.

I make fun of the Oscars too, but I honestly don't care how AMPAS spends
its money. For that matter, I'm pretty sure they make a profit on the
award ceremony. The Nobel Committee should look into that.

Also, I'll be super-disappointed if Kanye West doesn't show up at the
awards ceremony. I think he has some work to do.

Old October 9th 09, 11:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Also, I'll be super-disappointed if Kanye West doesn't show up at the
awards ceremony. I think he has some work to do.

And Bruno.

Old October 10th 09, 12:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Also, I'll be super-disappointed if Kanye West doesn't show up at the
awards ceremony. I think he has some work to do.

And Bruno.

Either one would be funny, but Kanye would be true.

Old October 10th 09, 02:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
WTF

On 10/9/09 7:56 AM, in article
, "bar"
wrote:

On Oct 9, 9:43*am, "Terry" wrote:
Magilla must be ****ed about not winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

and how do you know he didn't win it?

Where did he go? He must be serving a "DOPE" sentence in gorilla lockdown...

Who is Magilla Gorilla? LawBoy01 Racing 59 January 15th 09 09:12 AM
Nobel prize for bike writing Amit Ghosh Racing 14 January 14th 09 09:43 AM
Nobel Prize [email protected] General 23 December 18th 07 10:23 PM
MIT jerseys signed by Nobel prize winners. Bids ending soon. Friday Techniques 0 August 30th 06 06:10 PM
Nobel Prize for Bush Davey Crockett Racing 7 February 19th 06 07:36 AM