Chick fights NOW on RBR

Old October 1st 04, 09:37 PM
Rik Van Diesel

Default Chick fights NOW on RBR

Undercard
Crit Pro versus Pedal chick

Main Event
No dope Versus Kurgan

Rules......................

-these will be 8 round fights(like racing chick fights must be
shortened)
-pee break will held during round 4 (squating only)
-winners will be the first participant that actually lands an closed
fist punch without breaking their thumb.
-If no one lands an actual punch during the 12 rounds we will go to the
cards to tally hair pulls, face scatches, girly slaps, and shin kicks
-In case of a tie on the cards the match will be decided on who cried
last

Undercard
Pedal chick will win
-****ed off chick defending her man. NO BRAINER.
-Crit Pro won't be able to kick her in the balls.

Main Event
I am putting my money on Kurgan in the main event

-No dope won't be able to pull hair against Kurgan
-No dope isn't on drugs
-Kurgan must have some kung fu knowledge (yes racist comment)
-Anyone who calls that many people a dumbass must have been in at least
one fight
-The quickness at which no dope has cracked under a verbal attack from
Kurgan
-The statement that he will eventually track him down and get his
somewhere (very much fat kid at school who got his ass kicked comment)
RVD
PLACE YOUR WAGER NOW!

Old October 2nd 04, 09:38 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

Rik Van Diesel wrote:
Main Event
I am putting my money on Kurgan in the main event

-No dope won't be able to pull hair against Kurgan
-No dope isn't on drugs
-Kurgan must have some kung fu knowledge (yes racist comment)
-Anyone who calls that many people a dumbass must have been in at

least
one fight
-The quickness at which no dope has cracked under a verbal attack

from
Kurgan
-The statement that he will eventually track him down and get his
somewhere (very much fat kid at school who got his ass kicked

comment)

Dumbass -

Ya, I've been in plenty of fights before (Asian kid growing up in
Wyoming has a lot of opportunity, plus the aforementioned "big mouth").
I learned a few things:

1) Never be sure that you can kick a stranger's ass. You have no idea
what skills they have and the way someone looks, talks or walks has
absolutely nothing to do with it.

2) Even if you're a little better than someone you can still get your
ass kicked by getting unlucky.

3) Fighting is stupid. Nothing gets solved. Even if you win, you may
ultimately lose by either getting an assault charge or seriously
injuring the other person.

4) No matter what, you look like an idiot. The only good thing that
ever comes of it is if no one gets hurt, the non-combatants viewers get
free entertainment.

Clearly, never_doped is clueless about all of the above. He either
hasn't been in very many fights or is too dumb to learn from the ones
he's been in. Plus, he has no idea how lame his threats make him look
to everyone else on rbr. Whether he follows through on them or not,
he's a Pure 100% Dumbass for even conjuring up those thoughts.
K. Gringioni

Old October 2nd 04, 10:21 PM
h squared

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

3) Fighting is stupid. Nothing gets solved. Even if you win, you may
ultimately lose by either getting an assault charge or seriously
injuring the other person.

hmm. sounds familiar, sept 2001 ish.
heather
Old October 3rd 04, 12:27 AM
Danny Callen

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rik Van Diesel wrote:
[...]

Dumbass, did you hire that lawyer yet? Don't hire Lafferty though, casuse he
doesn't know when to shut the **** up. I heard if you know when to, it makes
you a good lawyer.

Danny Callen

Old October 3rd 04, 05:18 AM
Sierraman

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
oups.com...

Whether he follows through on them or not,
he's a Pure 100% Dumbass for even conjuring up those thoughts.
K. Gringioni

100%?

This is subjective. I would say a few (dumbass) replies here and there is
one thing but the relentless replies with the attached (dumbass) to anyone
and everyone lends itself, sooner or later to an explosive encounter. That
just the odds of it. I don't think Over_doped is 100% dumbass, and from I
understand he has a stake in the making this a better forum. Maybe this
could explain why he feels so passionate about your replies.

As I recall, there has been a number of newbies over last year or so that
were caught off guard by your dumbass. Now that said, I wouldn't say 100%
since there could be a number of characters that harber such thoughts but
would rather lurk and keep quiet. Sooner or later, someone will speak out
forcefully, and that's exactly what happened. A forum like this is not the
same thing as being at the local bike club, but you still run the gamit and
take the risks of such an encounter. My question is, even for those of us
who know you, why would you want to continue to do this in a public forum?

Old October 3rd 04, 05:57 AM
warren

In article , Sierraman
wrote:

[...]

An unfullfilled life.

-WG
Old October 3rd 04, 08:14 AM
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"Sierraman" wrote:

[...]

I think it's a signature kind of thing - yeah, it's kind of acerbic,
but it doesn't bother me. It's just a word on a computer screen. The way I
read this group, I know whose post I'm going to be reading momentarily, so
if I see a 'Kurgan Gringioni', I know it's pretty likely to contain a
"dumabass" and when it's there, it doesn't even register with me. You're
right that it probably takes some people by surprise - and normally that's
taken care of by lurking a while before posting - but considering the
infrequency of recent posting here by Henry, that doesn't really apply like
it normally would. What can I say, it just doesn't seem like that big of a
deal to me.

As has been discussed elsewhere, this group would have a hard time
existing in anything but this kind of format. It certainly wouldn't in a
face to face world, at least not in anything resembling the same way.

--
tanx,
Howard

A billion + 2 followups...

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old October 3rd 04, 09:17 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

warren wrote:

An unfullfilled life.

Dumbass -

Someone who thinks they know what another's life is like based upon
what they read on the Internet is just as dumb as those who believe
they can tell who is doping by reading the Internet.
Take care and have a nice day.

K. Gringioni.

Old October 3rd 04, 10:45 PM
Sierraman

"Howard Kveck" wrote in message
In article ,
"Sierraman" wrote:

[...]

Well yeah, that's basically what I told never_doped but the fact is, there
are plenty of never_dopeds out there. The point is why play Russian
Roulette? The chances are that sooner or later, the relentless (dumbass)
builds up in someone like a volcano who like never_doped gets sick and tired
of it and wants to do something about it. It may not be rational, but there
are plenty of guys out there that are not rational, especially more in RBR I
would think. This is not a bible reading newsgroup. Would you be surprised
that once in a while, someone would take great offense to everybody in the
group getting the (dumbass) reply? If it is true on the order of what Potter
posted once that this group is a magnet for jerks, then why would you want
to take the risk of jerking their chain repeatedly, and a newsgroup forum is
not a bulletproof place to play games and not have repercussions sooner or
later. Personally I wouldn't want to do that, even though I can hold my own,
I wouldn't want some dude to crack me over the head with a two by four in
the next race I showed up for. RBR is full of characters but I wouldn't want
to be known for calling everyone (dumbass) as a way of chiming in.

Old October 3rd 04, 11:03 PM
TritonRider

From: "Sierraman"

I wouldn't want some dude to crack me over the head with a two by four in
the next race I showed up for.

Way to work in a Gaggs reference.
Bill C