Scriptures

Old June 25th 20, 10:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Scriptures

On Thursday, June 25, 2020 at 3:18:35 AM UTC+1, John B. wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 21:46:40 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 6/24/2020 9:32 PM, John B. wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 15:42:39 -0700, sms
wrote:

On 6/23/2020 1:21 PM, jbeattie wrote:

snip

Mayor Ted lives in a condo. This is what he thinks of the Seattle situation, courtesy of Fox news: https://www.kptv.com/news/protesters...b4ca549ba.html

Isn't this the correct response? Ted rides a bike. We have a history of bicycle riding mayors, even fictional ones.

-- Jay Beattie.

My nephew lives in Seattle, right on the border of the CHOP zone. They
had to evacuate, before it was formed, because tear gas was coming into
their condominium and affecting their baby. They came back once, and
then there was more tear gas, so they went across the country to stay
with their relatives.

I hope they can clear the CHOP zone without the use of more tear gas.

I think that the CHOP zones are a great idea, in fact there should be
more of them. Of course they will have to be fenced to preclude the
entrance of those horrible police so each city could partition off a
section of their area and those who descry the police could go there
to live.

Think how wonderful it would be. No more Black people being killed by
police and without those murderous police the population of the "Zone"
would have complete freedom. Truly Heaven on Earth!

Of course, there would have to be police, outside the fence, of
course, to protect those in "inside" from the "outside Mob", locked
gates and all. But that would be rather simple to accomplish.

Think of it, a wholly free population, free to do anything that they
wanted at any time. Paradise!

Well, there's this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freetown_Christiania

As I understand, it's not exactly paradise, but not exactly hell.

Yes, I have read about that place. But the articles I read seemed to
say that crime, largely dope related was, well, rife, with shootings
and bomb attacks and so on and my understanding is that Danish law is
now enforced in the area, so apparently it wasn't exactly a success
story.
--
cheers,

John B.

Duh. Look up how long Christiania survived, Slow Johnny. Then look up what of value came out of Christiania, including the most authentic Pedersen bicycles built over several decades, which kept the format and construction details alive to be copied by others. But some semi-detached shortass in Thailand (and another in rural Ohio) want to sneer about it. It's what makes you and Frank Krygowski small men. In Christiania at there were better men than either of you two worthless clowns, and their memory will live in cycling forever while you two smug jerkoffs will be forgotten. You might want to reflect on that. Scum is as scum does.

Andre Jute
Why is it that frightened little men are always so ugly? Does their reflexive sneer distort their faces permanently?