Hardshell Trunk?

Old July 11th 03, 02:20 AM
Mike Lewis

Default Hardshell Trunk?

Hello all,

I recently returned to cycling after 15 years. I bought a Breezer
Uptown and have been commuting to work (8 miles each way) for the last
month. I work in an office environment, so must get cleaned up and
change clothes when I get to work. Currently, I carry my office clothes
in a LandsEnd canvas briefcase bungeed to the rack. My clothes get
crushed and wrinkled. Is there a reasonably sized, hardshell trunk that
is meant to be attached to a rack on the back of a bike? Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Mike Lewis

Old July 11th 03, 03:37 AM
Jeff

My solution has been leave clothes at work - shirts, pants, shoes, ties,
belt. I drive one day a week, or drop clothes off on the weekend.

I carry underwear, socks and a towel on the bike.

In a previous job, I worked near a dry cleaners. Clothes shuttled between
the cleaners and the job, they never went home.

I recently returned to cycling after 15 years. I bought a Breezer
Uptown and have been commuting to work (8 miles each way) for the last
month....My clothes get
crushed and wrinkled....Any
suggestions would be appreciated.