Valverde out

Old July 6th 06, 07:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Valverde out

in 511762 20060705 181038 "Robert Chung" wrote:
Simon Brooke wrote:

Rogers, Rasmussen, and Evans are Americans?

Well, their native language is American I think.

Did you forget a wink-wink smiley there ?

Smileys are for colonials. Those of us from Old Europe wouldn't stoop to
them.

JT is from Old Europe?

He can have honorary membership (if he wants it!).
Old July 6th 06, 09:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

in message , Ryan
Cousineau ') wrote:

In article ,
"Robert Chung" wrote:

Simon Brooke wrote:

Don't be so sure. There's Landis, Leipheimer, Rogers, Rasmussen,
Evans left. Even his own teamate, Azevedo, has climbed better than
GH in the TdF.

Why is Vuelta winner Menchov never mentioned in any contendah
lists?

He's not American. You're only allowed to name Americans as
contenders on this group.

Rogers, Rasmussen, and Evans are Americans?

THe correct term is "Anglospherical".

Surprisingly Anglospheric given my surname,

So you're really Nothing Watercousin?

;; MS Windows: A thirty-two bit extension ... to a sixteen bit
;; patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a
;; four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that
;; can't stand one bit of competition -- anonymous

Old July 6th 06, 10:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article ,
Simon Brooke wrote:

in message , Ryan
Cousineau ') wrote:

In article ,
"Robert Chung" wrote:

Simon Brooke wrote:

Don't be so sure. There's Landis, Leipheimer, Rogers, Rasmussen,
Evans left. Even his own teamate, Azevedo, has climbed better than
GH in the TdF.

Why is Vuelta winner Menchov never mentioned in any contendah
lists?

He's not American. You're only allowed to name Americans as
contenders on this group.

Rogers, Rasmussen, and Evans are Americans?

THe correct term is "Anglospherical".

Surprisingly Anglospheric given my surname,

So you're really Nothing Watercousin?

If it was spelled "Rien", perhaps. As it is, I am a prince among men.

And not the dumb kind of prince, the kind that falls for a horse-faced
older woman, but the kind of prince that gets to marry a woman like
Grace Kelly. Yeah.

Old July 6th 06, 11:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

in 511999 20060706 103526 Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Simon Brooke wrote:

in message , Ryan
Cousineau ') wrote:

In article ,
"Robert Chung" wrote:

Simon Brooke wrote:

Don't be so sure. There's Landis, Leipheimer, Rogers, Rasmussen,
Evans left. Even his own teamate, Azevedo, has climbed better than
GH in the TdF.

Why is Vuelta winner Menchov never mentioned in any contendah
lists?

He's not American. You're only allowed to name Americans as
contenders on this group.

Rogers, Rasmussen, and Evans are Americans?

THe correct term is "Anglospherical".

Surprisingly Anglospheric given my surname,

So you're really Nothing Watercousin?

If it was spelled "Rien", perhaps. As it is, I am a prince among men.

And not the dumb kind of prince, the kind that falls for a horse-faced
older woman, but the kind of prince that gets to marry a woman like
Grace Kelly. Yeah.

Were you once a frog (of the amphibian kind) ?
Old July 6th 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 09:35:26 GMT, Ryan Cousineau
wrote:

And not the dumb kind of prince, the kind that falls for a horse-faced
older woman, but the kind of prince that gets to marry a woman like
Grace Kelly. Yeah.

Good for you. Not so good for Grace Kelly.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old July 6th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
Good for you. Not so good for Grace Kelly.

Only if he's into necrophilia.

Old July 7th 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article ,
Bob Martin wrote:

in 511999 20060706 103526 Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Simon Brooke wrote:

in message , Ryan
Cousineau ') wrote:

In article ,
"Robert Chung" wrote:

Simon Brooke wrote:

Don't be so sure. There's Landis, Leipheimer, Rogers, Rasmussen,
Evans left. Even his own teamate, Azevedo, has climbed better than
GH in the TdF.

Why is Vuelta winner Menchov never mentioned in any contendah
lists?

He's not American. You're only allowed to name Americans as
contenders on this group.

Rogers, Rasmussen, and Evans are Americans?

THe correct term is "Anglospherical".

Surprisingly Anglospheric given my surname,

So you're really Nothing Watercousin?

If it was spelled "Rien", perhaps. As it is, I am a prince among men.

And not the dumb kind of prince, the kind that falls for a horse-faced
older woman, but the kind of prince that gets to marry a woman like
Grace Kelly. Yeah.

Were you once a frog (of the amphibian kind) ?

You've been talking to my wife, haven't you?

valverde Bounty Bob Racing 1 April 26th 06 01:32 PM
LBL Picks-Can Valverde Do the Weekend B. Lafferty Racing 3 April 23rd 06 10:40 AM
Ciao Valverde. alex Racing 10 July 15th 05 02:39 PM
Valverde contract status? [email protected] Racing 0 July 13th 05 06:35 PM
Was Valverde the strongest at 2005 Paris-Nice? crit PRO Racing 19 March 18th 05 05:18 PM