Pity the poor French...

Old July 7th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Pity the poor French...

Tom Kunich wrote:

snip

That is unless you can explain to us what caused the Big Bang?

It was a direct response to the Intense Foreplay. The Intense Foreplay was
due to consumption of beer. This is why there is such a universal
resonance with the tenets of the LiveDrunk(tm) lifestyle. Sort of like in
Childhood's End when the Overlords turn out to look exactly like Satan.

--
Bill Asher
Old July 8th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Tom Kunich wrote:

Just do we understand each other - my beliefs are that you don't know what
you're talking about and that's why you always avoid actually saying what
you mean.

TK, that was beautiful. --D-y

Old July 8th 06, 05:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article , "Robert Chung"
wrote:

Robert Chung wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
"Robert Chung" wrote in message
Tom Kunich wrote:
[nutbar stuff that I've snipped]

Tom also believes that McCarthy had lists, we needed to invade Iraq to
protect the US from WMDs, global warming is a left-wing conspiracy,
aero equipment doesn't have any benefit, and that Bush is competent.

Does this therefore mean that you don't believe that:

1) McCarthy had lists?
2) Iraq had WMD?
3) Global warming is man-made?
4) Aero equipment is worth the expense to a beginning racer?
5) You're competent to judge Bush's competence?

This ought to be really interesting if you have the guts to answer.

Hmmm. I think your response shows that I was pretty accurate in my
description of your beliefs.

I forgot: Tom also believes in Intelligent Design.

Actually, you also forgot to mention the one idea Tom has that is most grievously
out of synch with reality: that he is smarter than everyone else in this group.

Sadly, no!

--
tanx,
Howard