R.I.P. Sheldon? §:.3(

Old February 22nd 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
It's Chris

Default R.I.P. Sheldon? §:.3(

Somebody fill me in. How did this happen? I read the memorial at his
site, but it doesn's say much and the other thread is only partial on my
server. All that remains are troll posts and the usual troll-feeders'
replies.

- -
Compliments of:
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

If you want to E-mail me use:
ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot" net

My website:
http://geocities.com/czcorner

Old February 22nd 08, 08:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
DVarnau

"It's Chris" wrote in message
Somebody fill me in. How did this happen? I read the memorial at his
site, but it doesn's say much and the other thread is only partial on my
server. All that remains are troll posts and the usual troll-feeders'
replies.

Hi,
Good place to start (links may break)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...97226f1160f0b4

Mo
http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...s*&qt_s=Search

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...s*&qt_s=Search

Regards,
Don

Old February 27th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
It's Chris

From: (DVarnau)

Hi,
Good place to start (links may break)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...97226f1160f0b4

Mo
http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...s*&qt_s=Search
http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...s*&qt_s=Search

Regards,
Don

Thanx.

- -

Sheldon Brown Tim Hall UK 54 February 8th 08 08:46 PM
Sheldon got there first! Tony Raven UK 1 September 3rd 06 07:16 AM
Anybody seen Sheldon lately? [email protected] Techniques 33 June 24th 06 12:35 PM
Anybody seen Sheldon lately? jtaylor UK 2 June 22nd 06 03:48 PM
Sheldon is first. Ed Techniques 4 April 5th 05 07:20 PM