24 hours of Temecula report from a spectator - lots o pics

Old April 27th 04, 09:45 PM
Michael Paul

Default 24 hours of Temecula report from a spectator - lots o pics

full write up and tons of pics he

http://www.s92441708.onlinehome.us/v...sting/vail.htm

Michael

Old April 27th 04, 10:38 PM
G.T.

"Michael Paul" wrote in message
full write up and tons of pics he

http://www.s92441708.onlinehome.us/v...sting/vail.htm

Cool, I almost went down to visit the parents and check out the race.
Reminds me of some of the regular cross country races I did there way back
when in the early 90s.

Greg

Old April 28th 04, 01:23 AM
Ride-A-Lot

Michael Paul wrote:
full write up and tons of pics he

http://www.s92441708.onlinehome.us/v...sting/vail.htm

Michael

Wow. Fantastic pics and a great narrative. It almost felt like I was
there. Looks like a lot of fun and I love S.T.I.L. What an absurd DH!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Old April 28th 04, 04:07 AM
Slacker

Michael Paul wrote:

full write up and tons of pics he

http://www.s92441708.onlinehome.us/v...sting/vail.htm

Michael

Awesome pix and write-up! So dry and loose, reminiscent of BB. And dang,
is that Alien ever going to burn out?!?!

The S.T.I.L hill looked very ugly. That's the kind of stuff my friends
stop at... "Ok Slacker, this one is for you... go for it bro!" Next
picture is me cartwheeling down the sucka. My friends then safely walk
down it laughing their asses off!
--
Slacker