2007 XTR

Old April 9th 06, 02:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default 2007 XTR

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...006/news/04-03

Meh.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old April 9th 06, 02:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...006/news/04-03

Meh.

Ha ha ha! Too late Sh!tmano. You should have thought about your dualie
debacle before you alienated all the trigger users. SRAM gets my money.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old April 9th 06, 06:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

You should have thought about your dualie debacle before you alienated all
the trigger users. SRAM gets my money.

I second that. Shimano made me switch to SRAM and I don't plan on switching
back. Though I can't say all the new FSA stuff isn't looking nice...

--
Dave -
Adobe Community Expert

Old April 9th 06, 09:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Sram still gets all my lute. And will get the rest when my last hold
out bike (Shimano parts die and have no replacements that will go SRAM
too).

Old April 10th 06, 06:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

wrote in message
ups.com...
Sram still gets all my lute. And will get the rest when my last hold
out bike (Shimano parts die and have no replacements that will go SRAM
too).

Same here. I have SRAM on the switchblade and the hardtail, but not on the
singlespeed, because...

it dont need no steenkin shifters or derraileurs, or cassettes, and its
brakes are avid, hub is King, etc, etc.

CDB

Old April 13th 06, 05:46 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Sram got my money on my last rig. But Id be stupid not to look into
Shimano's offerings when its time to do my NEXT bike.

Ive heard that 07 XO makes all XO stuff completely obsolete. Probably just
rumor at this point, but if true, points out the silliness of the whole
stance that "SRAM is different."

Old April 13th 06, 10:53 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On 2006-04-13, RkFast wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...006/news/04-03

Meh.

Ha ha ha! Too late Sh!tmano. You should have thought about your dualie
debacle before you alienated all the trigger users. SRAM gets my money.

Sram got my money on my last rig. But Id be stupid not to look into
Shimano's offerings when its time to do my NEXT bike.

Ive heard that 07 XO makes all XO stuff completely obsolete. Probably just
rumor at this point, but if true, points out the silliness of the whole
stance that "SRAM is different."

Where did you hear that & what do you mean by "07 XO makes all
XO stuff completely obsolete"? That it's incompatible with existing
gear? It sounds either confused or just plain wrong if that's the case.

SRAM's new road gear won't be compatible with the MTB gear but
that's a different thing entirely (links from
http://www.bikebiz.co.uk/daily-news/article.php?id=6575 & via google to
the new road stuff).

--
Tim.

London 2007 is go! wafflycat UK 54 January 31st 06 05:35 PM
Trans American cycle/camping trip 2007 Pinky General 7 December 5th 05 03:05 PM
UK Pro Tour 2007 Jan UK 1 April 19th 05 11:49 AM
"London in pole position for 2007 TdF" Jim Flom Racing 4 November 21st 04 07:47 AM
"London in pole position for 2007 TdF" Jim Flom Racing 0 November 15th 04 03:42 PM