The new excuse

Old July 8th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default The new excuse

RicodJour wrote:
B. Lafferty wrote:
I have a friend, originally from NYC, who's in the industry. She told me
about it.

A friend....uh huh. That was you in the ball gag, wasn't it?

Most certainly not. Laff is into verbal abuse.

But we all knew that, didn't we?

Bob Schwartz

Old July 8th 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article ,
Bob Schwartz wrote:

RicodJour wrote:
B. Lafferty wrote:
I have a friend, originally from NYC, who's in the industry. She told me
about it.

A friend....uh huh. That was you in the ball gag, wasn't it?

Most certainly not. Laff is into verbal abuse.

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~cch223/usa...buse_main.html

But we all knew that, didn't we?

That'd be truly frightening.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old July 8th 06, 06:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
From cyclingnews:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...l06/jul06news4

Fuentes: "I'm a health professional; my priority is to cure my patients
because I think that the sport at high level is not healthy"

Dumbass -

That's not true of a one day race, but it is true in long stage races.
The bodies of great majority of the racers in the grand tours aren't
able to recover fully day to day and they gradually deteriorate as the
race goes on.

One of the reasons the testosterone patches talked about in another
thread aren't detectable is that many racers' bodies' testosterone
production drops way down during a GT. So they take some and all it
does is bring back the level to around "normal" which is undetectable,
yet it is still doping.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old July 8th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Fri, 07 Jul 2006 19:15:33 GMT, "B. Lafferty" wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
B. Lafferty wrote:

I have a friend, originally from NYC, who's in the industry. She told me
about it.

A friend....uh huh. That was you in the ball gag, wasn't it?'

Not my thing. We actually met at a CLE course when she was still
practicing--law that is.

Apparently she has some interest in it. She's a non-practicing
lawyer who discovered (a) she likes doing some things to men much more
than
practicing law and

Isn't that a lateral move? ****ing people for money either way.

She doesn't **** her clients. It's about power, control and abuse--all of
which she holds.

That woul be one of the less literal but metaphorically clear definitions of
"****ing people for money."

(b) she makes far more money at it that she ever made as
a lawyer.

And she probably feels better about herself at the end of the day.

Hey, the clients are happy which is more than most lawyers can say about
their clients.

Ron
Old July 8th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 00:50:06 GMT, Bob Schwartz
wrote:

RicodJour wrote:
B. Lafferty wrote:
I have a friend, originally from NYC, who's in the industry. She told me
about it.

A friend....uh huh. That was you in the ball gag, wasn't it?

Most certainly not. Laff is into verbal abuse.

I'm sorry, argument is just down the hall.

Ron