Zarqawi Impersonation Scam!!!

Old July 8th 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Zarqawi Impersonation Scam!!!

Why are the Tour organizers using those sissy jerseys that zip up in the
back for the riders who get to the podium? Everybody knows that those are
only used by sissies and homos. Does it really save that much time to use a
zipper in the back? Really?!?!? Why has the Triple Penis Cult torched
their own sacred symbol? Wasn't it terrible to learn that instead of
killing Zarqawi they killed Pavarotti? Go ahead search the internet for
yourselves. Use the following keywords: Pavarotti, Pie-Hole, Shut,
500-pound bomb, Zarqawi impersonation scam. Is it me or are those Tour de
France podium girls, the ones that Anthony Tan and Jeff Jones haven't taken
enough photos of, looking a little meth-ed out? And how many of you are
****ed that that one rich dude is giving Bill Gates his billions. What's up
with that? Is Bill Gates starting a cycling team anytime soon? I doubt it.

Old July 8th 06, 04:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

http://www.c3f.com/meatspace1.htm

Old July 8th 06, 05:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Guillaume Molyneux wrote:

Why are the Tour organizers using those sissy jerseys that zip up in
the back for the riders who get to the podium? Everybody knows that
those are only used by sissies and homos. Does it really save that
much time to use a zipper in the back? Really?!?!? Why has the
Triple Penis Cult torched their own sacred symbol? Wasn't it terrible
to learn that instead of killing Zarqawi they killed Pavarotti? Go
ahead search the internet for yourselves. Use the following keywords:
Pavarotti, Pie-Hole, Shut, 500-pound bomb, Zarqawi impersonation scam.
Is it me or are those Tour de France podium girls, the ones that
Anthony Tan and Jeff Jones haven't taken enough photos of, looking a
little meth-ed out? And how many of you are ****ed that that one rich
dude is giving Bill Gates his billions. What's up with that? Is Bill
Gates starting a cycling team anytime soon? I doubt it.

This should have been cross-posted. I suggest alt.survival,
rec.bicycles.off-road, alt.fan.art-bell, sci.environment, alt.flame, and
alt.config.

--
Bill Asher
Old July 8th 06, 05:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Guillaume Molyneux wrote:
Why are the Tour organizers using those sissy jerseys that zip up in the
back for the riders who get to the podium? Everybody knows that those are
only used by sissies and homos.

And prom dresses.

Does it really save that much time to use a
zipper in the back?

Yes.

Ben