2006 Fair Hill MTB Race

Old July 14th 06, 05:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
troutboy

Default 2006 Fair Hill MTB Race

Just a heads up to anyone within driving distance who might want to
participate:

The 2006 Fair Hill MTB race is this Sunday, 16 July 2006. We have a
kid's race, first time beginner, advanced beginner, sport, and
expert/elite/pro classifications. All but the kid's race have numerous
age groups.

The course is a non lap set up with 8-28 miles (depending on your
classification) or so of great singletrack.

Check out this link for all the details, including course map, start
times, directions, etc.

http://www.trailspinners.org/fairhil...FH/index.shtml.

If you make it, stop by and say hello. I'll be parking cars in the
morning and racing @ 1045. Look for number 1593 on my bike and you'll
find me.

If you want to drive in Saturday and need a place to stay, send a PM to
my Yahoo address and we'll see what we can do.

Tim