Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

Old June 26th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

Default Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

adjuggler wrote:
you guys visit some birthday party?

Nah, it was a church picnic. They asked us to put on a demonstration
for them after I had dunked the basketball on my giraffe.

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
Old July 2nd 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

We're in the process of planning the July unicycle / juggle
gathering...mentions of the weekend of July 12-13 are in discussion. I
am suggesting Saturday the 12th because I am unavailable on the 13, due
to family arrangements.

If you're not in our VA/DC/MD email list and would like to be kept in
the loop, shoot me a PM with your personal email and I'll add you to
our email list.

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
Old July 2nd 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unirox13

ride sounds like fun joey, but i'm not gonna be able to make it. i'll
just be getting back from virginia beach that day

--
unirox13

The World is on fire, are you the smoke, or the flames?
Old July 2nd 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

VA beachDC rideHome?

--
maximus unius
Old July 3rd 08, 12:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unirox13

maximus unius wrote:
VA beachDC rideHome?

sadly no, we're not getting back til like midnight.

Old July 3rd 08, 01:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Joey did you get my PM?

--
maximus unius
Old July 3rd 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

yes, I have added you and David (adjuggler) to our list. I've had this
email list for quite a while and we've been using it to organize the
previous 3 or 4 unicycling events we've held already. Hopefully we'll
get the DC ride going on the 12th. I'm still waiting to hear from
Matthew Bishop of UMD (he and Joe L. seem to be the club leaders of
Maryland). I will keep you posted of event stuff via email, since it's
easier to get everyone's attention by email all at once.

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
Old August 29th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

I'm selling my 29"
Here is the thread
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72520
If you're interested, I will give it to you in person so you don't have
to pay shipping (IF you are from Northern VA/DC/MD or Richmond areas).

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
Old September 8th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

This coming Saturday (Sept.13), we will be riding up in Northern
Virginia. thisi s mostly a Street/trials/freestyle ride and will take
place in parks &/or a skatepark. All are welcome to join us, but it
will be informal so bring your own food, beverages, and contact me if
you need more info. If you're on our emailing list, you'll get this
message in more detail. I know people like to use the forums but I
prefer to email news and messages about events because I can't depend
on people visiting forums to get that information. Email is more
direct.

We'll probably be riding in Arlington or somewhere in NOVA...like I
said, check your emails. I'm also offering rides for people traveling
from Richmond and south of Stafford.

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
Old September 9th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adjuggler

joejumps4fun wrote:
This coming Saturday (Sept.13), we will be riding up in Northern
Virginia. thisi s mostly a Street/trials/freestyle ride and will take
place in parks &/or a skatepark. All are welcome to join us, but it
will be informal so bring your own food, beverages, and contact me if
you need more info. If you're on our emailing list, you'll get this
message in more detail. I know people like to use the forums but I
prefer to email news and messages about events because I can't depend
on people visiting forums to get that information. Email is more
direct.

We'll probably be riding in Arlington or somewhere in NOVA...like I
said, check your emails. I'm also offering rides for people traveling
from Richmond and south of Stafford.

Meeting will be at Long Park in Haymarket, Virginia. Click the link
below for details on the park and directions. Hope to see you all
there.
http://www.pwcparks.org/parkselect.asp?id=24

--
adjuggler

-Last edited by 'SixSixOne' (sixsixone.com) :
'Youtube-ay' (youtube.com/adjuggler) at
'Vim:eo' (vimeo.com/adjuggler) PM.-
'Belle Isle Richmond, VA (Comp Thread)' (http://tinyurl.com/5c9sdu)
-David