Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

Old April 15th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Default Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

Aww, thats too bad. Had I known this would be canceled I would have
planned on the 13h race this Sat. instead, but at this point there's no
way I can be ready for that kind of riding. Oh well.

Hope you have a good time at your once in a lifetime event.

--
maximus unius
Old April 18th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

Tomorrow is the Fredericksburg March of Dimes unicycle ride, and
according to Dave Critchfield, it "starts at 9. The weather is going to
be good! Our coordinator said the walk has been shortened this year to
only 2.5 miles. We'll be done in an hour. Instead of lunch afterwards,
we'll be having breakfast. Anyway, maybe we can do some riding
afterwards or, John, you and I can pass some clubs. I'll have some good
cold ones in the cooler."

So of course I'll still be doing this. It looks like it will be me,
Dave, maybe John, and maybe my cousin Jono on the unicycle for this
ride. Like I said before, the Unicycle Fredericksburg (all day) has
been cancelled. I will still be on the uni up until 1PM. If you live
far away, I recommend to not come. If you're not too far away, by all
means come for the morning ride! I apologize for terminating the
entire day event but something has come up and I had no other choice.
If anyone wants to reschedule a unicycle meet for April, just post here
or let us know. PM me if you need my phone #.

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
Old April 18th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TheGreenMonster

we should do somthing in downtown frederick in MD i past byu there once
it looks like it could be okay

--
TheGreenMonster

i'm a ninjagymnestismer

http://onewheel.typepad.com/onewheel/ uniblog
Old April 18th 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

Sounds like fun. It might be an easier drive for me if we meet in DC,
but whatever. Let me know when you want to schedule a ride!

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
Old April 19th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TheGreenMonster

what about something in arlington or alexandria i think i could do that

Old April 19th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

We can meet near the Rosslyn metro stop. There is a park that we had a
uni meet at 3-4 years ago and it was quite nice for all types of
riding.

I just don't know what weekend will work, my schedule has been pretty
busy with training for my Pittsburgh to DC ride in two weeks and Ride
The Lobster.

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland

James = my name
'This' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout) = my myspace
Old April 19th 08, 01:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

I'd come.

--
maximus unius
Old May 1st 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

Battle At Tar River Trials Comp June 21, 2008. Held in the best natural
trials spot in NC, Rocky Mount.

'Site with flyer.' (http://ncbiketrials.com/)

'Google Map Location.' (http://tinyurl.com/5oh9px)

--
zfreak220

agentQ wrote:
Don't quote me on that.

Jkohse wrote:
ill never go back to 20 again, 24 for life!

Old May 2nd 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Also, annual Belle Isle NATS (North American Trials series) trials comp
June 14. Held in Richmond, VA on Belle Isle.

And the Richmond trials and muni ride May 24 and 25.
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...42#post1019042

Just spreading this stuff to get as much exposure as possible.

--
maximus unius
Old May 5th 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

zfreak220 wrote:
Battle At Tar River Trials Comp June 21, 2008. Held in the best natural
trials spot in NC, Rocky Mount.

'Site with flyer.' (http://ncbiketrials.com/)

'Google Map Location.' (http://tinyurl.com/5oh9px)

OK, I just confirmed it with the person who's running the competition.
Unicycles will be a seperate category that will compete on the sport
sections of the competition.

--
zfreak220

agentQ wrote: