Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

Old June 12th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adjuggler

Default Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

Any of you guys around here do some trials? (I'm farther out then Vienna
Metro)

--
adjuggler

I really enjoy unicycling...
'(Youtube Page)' (http://www.youtube.com/user/ADJuggler)
'(Vimeo)' (http://www.vimeo.com/adjuggler)
Old June 12th 08, 01:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

I mainly do trials. I'm in Falls Church.

--
maximus unius
Old June 13th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

On Saturday we will be riding around Fredericksburg, VA. Dylan is a
unicyclist / juggler who is staying with relatives for the summer. If
you would like to join us this Saturday (tomorrow), then feel free to
and please spread the word because more unicyclists = more fun!

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
Old June 13th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

joejumps4fun wrote:
On Saturday we will be riding around Fredericksburg, VA. Dylan is a
unicyclist / juggler who is staying with relatives for the summer. If
you would like to join us this Saturday (tomorrow), then feel free to
and please spread the word because more unicyclists = more fun!

Keep in mind though that there is a NATS trials competition that I have
been posting about since March. It will be very big this year with lots
of riders, lots of spectators, and a concert event for registered
participants in the evening. Just to let you know registration is $25,
includes a t-shirt and water, aswell as participation in the
competition.

Of course if you just want to ride around, can't get to the comp, or
don't like natural trials meet up with Joey.

(Joey, sorry if I sound like I'm trying to steal riders from your ride
tomorrow.)

--
maximus unius
Old June 14th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adjuggler

maximus unius wrote:
Keep in mind though that there is a NATS trials competition that I have
been posting about since March. It will be very big this year with lots
of riders, lots of spectators, and a concert event for registered
participants in the evening. Just to let you know registration is $25,
includes a t-shirt and water, aswell as participation in the
competition.

Of course if you just want to ride around, can't get to the comp, or
don't like natural trials meet up with Joey.

(Joey, sorry if I sound like I'm trying to steal riders from your ride
tomorrow.)

Got a link to a thread about this?

--
adjuggler

I never new you had so much footage of me

Old June 17th 08, 02:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

FYI:
Hello everyone!

This coming Saturday should be a very nice day. I'd like to organize a
meet if everyone is available to attend. So far we have Dave
Critchfield, Dylan, myself, and possibly my cousin Jono. We'd like to
see you guys from UMD come if you're able to. We're going to have
juggling & unicycling on that day.

Let's set up the meeting date...feel free to add your input /
suggestions if you want.

Who: All unicyclists & jugglers in MD, DC, VA
What: A unicycle + juggle meet for June
Whe Fredericksburg, VA (exact meeting spot undetermined)
When: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 8AM until whenever
How: Please RSVP via email or call me at 540.604.7887,

Please DO pass this information on to any other unicycling & juggling
groups in the area...it will be fun to get as many people together as
possible.
I don't juggle that much--I'm mainly into freestyle and some trials
unicycling. So we'll have a little bit of everything going on. I know
Dave Critchfield and his friend John both juggle. Dylan is in town for
the summer and he juggles balls, rings, and clubs. He also does magic
which I've heard he's very good at. Oh, before I forget, let's try to
have UNICYCLE HOCKEY while we're together!! If we can't get a gym,
we'll use a tennis court. Possible locations: St. Claire Brooks Park,
or Curtis Park in Stafford.

-Joey

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
Old June 17th 08, 03:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

Who: All unicyclists & jugglers in VA/MD/DC
What: Freestyle, light urban trials, unicycle hockey, juggling
Whe St. Clair Brooks Memorial Park, 60 Butler Rd, Fredericksburg, VA
22405
When: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 8AM until last one leaves

Old June 18th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Sounds like a good time, but I have plans already. Sorry Joey, it seems
like I always have something going on when you plan events and you
always have something when I plan them. We'll nail down a date this
summer for a ride though.

--
maximus unius
Old June 25th 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

For those of you that couldn't make it, here is a video of what you
missed:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YTXa9bOv1sA

Looking forward to another event!!

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
Old June 26th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adjuggler

joejumps4fun wrote:
For those of you that couldn't make it, here is a video of what you
missed:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YTXa9bOv1sA

Looking forward to another event!!

you guys visit some birthday party?