Petacchi wins

Old September 8th 03, 04:39 PM
trg

Default Petacchi wins

,Petacchi became only the third rider in history to win stages in all three
grand tours in the same season and the first to do it since 1958.

Old September 8th 03, 06:29 PM
Gary

please refrain from giving away results in header. a simple "Stage two
results" would have been better. I was just about to go to
cyclingnews.com and slowly go through the summary when I saw your
header. a small thing but does help.
Gary

Old September 8th 03, 07:33 PM
Bart

"Gary" wrote

and who are you to confuse people with these wrong guidelines?
The standard is to put top 3 in the header.
Make it up by contributing this very Vuelta pls.

Thanks,
B.

Old September 8th 03, 07:59 PM
Robert Chung

He's Gary. http://www.kvne.com/gary.htm

Old September 8th 03, 08:11 PM
Steve McGinty

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:39:23 +0200, "trg"
wrote:

,Petacchi became only the third rider in history to win stages in all three
grand tours in the same season and the first to do it since 1958.

But who has the most GT stage wins in one season?

Regards!
Stephen
Old September 8th 03, 08:13 PM
Steve McGinty

trg wrote:

,Petacchi became only the third rider in history to win stages in all three
grand tours in the same season and the first to do it since 1958.

Jeez - rbr encourages results in headers so we don't have to read the
mince in the body.

Regards!
Stephen
Old September 8th 03, 08:15 PM
Bart

"Steve McGinty" wrote .

But who has the most GT stage wins in one season?

Is this a question or a quizz ?

Thanks!
B.

Old September 8th 03, 08:22 PM
Steve McGinty

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 19:15:23 GMT, "Bart"
wrote:

"Steve McGinty" wrote .

But who has the most GT stage wins in one season?

Is this a question or a quizz ?

Thanks!
B.

Quiz - from Eurosport today - I'd forgotten how many he'd won that
year - frightening...

Regards!
Stephen
Old September 8th 03, 08:22 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 20:59:45 +0200, Robert Chung wrote:
He's Gary. http://www.kvne.com/gary.htm

I think Tricia should move on to tv.