Petacchi wins

Old September 8th 03, 08:29 PM
Bart

Default Petacchi wins

Winning two out of every three stages in a GT is more than scaring.

The bloke can simply be talked to by visiting the museum where he works. I
can't guarantee you'll understand a thing, but that's not the point.

Old September 8th 03, 08:55 PM
Steve McGinty

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 19:29:53 GMT, "Bart"
wrote:

Winning two out of every three stages in a GT is more than scaring.

The bloke can simply be talked to by visiting the museum where he works. I
can't guarantee you'll understand a thing, but that's not the point.

I didn't know about his current circumstances - doesn't sound good. He
is one of my all time heroes - along with his lead-out man from those
days. Another one who is difficult to understand - but that didn't
stop him getting a job commentating on Eurosport....

Regards!
Stephen
Old September 9th 03, 01:33 AM
Ronde Chimp

Default Dumb**** (was Petacchi wins)

trg wrote:
,Petacchi became only the third rider in history to win stages in all three
grand tours in the same season and the first to do it since 1958.

Dumb**** - don't post the results in the header you stupid sack of
****. Some of us tape the race to watch later...unless a useless
punter like yourself posts the results.

Holy **** you're the load the dog should have swallowed.

Dumb****.

Thx,
Ronde Chimp
Old September 9th 03, 01:50 AM
Ken Bessler

"Ronde Chimp" wrote in message
trg wrote:
,Petacchi became only the third rider in history to win stages in all

three
grand tours in the same season and the first to do it since 1958.

Dumb**** - don't post the results in the header you stupid sack of
****. Some of us tape the race to watch later...unless a useless
punter like yourself posts the results.

Holy **** you're the load the dog should have swallowed.

Dumb****.

Thx,
Ronde Chimp

Ploink! Killfile...........

Old September 9th 03, 02:05 AM
Tom Kunich

"Robert Chung" wrote in message
Bart wrote:
"Gary" wrote

and who are you to confuse people with these wrong guidelines?

He's Gary. http://www.kvne.com/gary.htm

Well, although that picture ruined my desert, it was still a hell of a
lot better than a picture of Henry.

Old September 9th 03, 02:47 AM
Carl Sundquist

trg wrote:
,Petacchi became only the third rider in history to win stages in all three
grand tours in the same season and the first to do it since 1958.

Dumb**** - don't post the results in the header you stupid sack of
****. Some of us tape the race to watch later...unless a useless
punter like yourself posts the results.

Holy **** you're the load the dog should have swallowed.

Dumb****.

Thx,
Ronde Chimp

Clueless Newbie,

When you finish castigating trg, google and see that it is tradition to post not only the
winner, but the whole podium.

It's been said many times before and will no doubt be repeated many times into the futu
if you don't want to know the results don't read rbr.

Even if you killfile the OP, the responses will still carry on the message, eh?

Old September 9th 03, 03:19 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

trg wrote:
,Petacchi became only the third rider in history to win stages in all

three
grand tours in the same season and the first to do it since 1958.

Dumb**** - don't post the results in the header you stupid sack of
****. Some of us tape the race to watch later...unless a useless
punter like yourself posts the results.

Holy **** you're the load the dog should have swallowed.

Dumb****.

Thx,
Ronde Chimp

Clueless Newbie,

When you finish castigating trg, google and see that it is tradition to

post not only the
winner, but the whole podium.

Dumbass -

Damn straight.

Since Carl is the ranking member of rbr in terms of cycling accomplishment
(Silver Medal, real Worlds, not Masters Fattie), all of you Freds out there
should pay attention.

Old September 9th 03, 09:25 AM
David N. Welton

"SM" writes:

More to the point do you think he will decide to work as hard on his
tan as another Itialian sprinter and just turn up to ride the flats
and then **** off to somewhere warmer... or he tries to develop into
a Zabel type.

Did you follow the Giro d'Italia at all?

--
David N. Welton
Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/
Old September 9th 03, 04:11 PM
lazysegall

Ronde Chimp wrote:
trg wrote:
,Petacchi became only the third rider in history to win stages in
all three grand tours in the same season and the first to do it
since 1958.

****. Some of us tape the race to watch later...unless a useless punter
like yourself posts the results.
Thx, Ronde Chimp

I often tape (tivo) races to watch them later. If I do this, however, I
avoid RBR until I see the tape. I mean even if you go into RBR and
don't look at stage one results you could still have the results
mentioned in a related thread.

Old September 9th 03, 05:06 PM
SM

Well in between my current love for salsa dancing and listening to lots of
crap music with lots of "layers" I just couldnt find the time.