My sponsor me video is all done

Old November 7th 03, 09:55 PM
tugboat

Default My sponsor me video is all done

Hi everyone. I've been filming most of my riding all summer, and ive put
together a street riding video of myself. Im going to send it away to
some companies just to see what they think about street unicycling, and
hopefully get a sponsorship (hey i can dream) its 18 mb, so you should
have fast internet. and some of you might have seen most of it already,
but whatever, heres the final product and heres the
link:http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albus80 any feedback is cool. see
ya, Kevin James McMullin

--
tugboat - crazy unier
tugboat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3298

Old November 7th 03, 10:10 PM
unicycleboy

Hey Kev,
Downloading it, no dought it wil be good

Trev

--
unicycleboy - Freestyle Expert
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Old November 7th 03, 10:55 PM
UniBrier

Outrageous! Even my secretary had to come in and watch.

Makes so much more sense the second time.

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve DeKoekkoek - I've got a one track mind.
UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

Old November 7th 03, 11:05 PM
uniextreme

Wow, thats video was amazing. How long have you been riding for?

--
uniextreme - Funkadelic Unicyclist
uniextreme's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4708

Old November 8th 03, 12:36 AM
James_Potter

DUDE, my computer is finally going fast! At 187 KB/Second! Even though
it used to go at over 300, but this is faster than it went yesterday.
That's a low seat post. You're reeaally good. If that doesn't convince
them to sponsor you, nothing will.
But you might want to take out the throwing the uni part. I mean,
they're going to be paying for that stuff! LOL

--
James_Potter - Rubiks Cube CHAMPION (almost)

-Give a man a match, and he's warm for an hour. Light a man on fire, and
he's warm for life.-

Old November 8th 03, 01:42 AM
daino149

Sweet!!! That's some huge grids, and Falls. I love it

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

A One That Isn't Cold Is Scardely A One At All

Galibier ride video roadswag Racing 0 February 13th 04 10:29 PM
video producer seeking bicycle stunt riders for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Video producer seeking bicycle mechanic for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Need Video Advice zach_jucha Unicycling 4 September 26th 03 09:36 PM