FS: Many Items, Road and ATB

Old December 19th 04, 03:52 PM
Jordan Hukee

Default FS: Many Items, Road and ATB

1) Thomson X4 Stem (silver), 110mm x 90deg, silver, 31.8mm clamp. This is
the newest stem from Thompson. Same beautiful machined finish that Thompson
is known for, with a cleaned up clamp design and oversize 31.8mm bar clamp.
I ordered this for a bike I am building and realized it is too short for me.
Wholesale is $47, and I don't need to make money, I just want to cover the
cost of a new 120mm with shipping. $53 shipped.

2) Bell Vortex TT/Track helmet with silver Bell logos and graphics. This
helmet is used but has been well cared for and is in very good condition. No
visor. Straps, Reebok Pump and pads are all present and in very good
condition. $175 shipped.

3) Mini aerobars by Vision. These are the same as the bars used by CSC
(basso) in the Ventoux TT and other uphill events. Great also for short
course triathlon. These have been used twice, and are in excellent
condition. Fits 31.8 (oversize) handlebars, but I can include the shims I
made to fit 26.0. $45 shipped.

4) FSA XC-115 Stem (black), 120mm x +/-6deg, 25.4mm clamp. Stem is in very
good condition, used probably 3 months. $40 shipped.

5) New ATB tires, all are standard type (non UST) and never ridden:

(4 tires) Hutchinson Python, black, 26x2.0
(2 tires) Kenda Klimax Lite, black, 26x1.95 (only 345g each!)
$45 per pair, 2 pairs for $80 or all 3 pairs for $120.

All prices include USPS Priority shipping, PayPal payment preferred.
Pictures available.

Thanks for looking!

Jordan