Great bike helmets - that I can get overseas

Old July 3rd 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Default Great bike helmets - that I can get overseas

mornish wrote:
but with better ventilation and a visor.

Ventilation yes, visro no (it's ugly, and it doesn't make any
difference to have it or not)

Also, a non-skater helmet is way more lighter.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y

Great bike helmets - that I can get overseas skilewis74 Unicycling 5 July 4th 08 03:54 AM
Great bike helmets - that I can get overseas mornish Unicycling 1 July 3rd 08 03:13 AM
Great bike helmets - that I can get overseas mornish Unicycling 4 July 3rd 08 01:42 AM
Overseas Bike Models John Australia 1 April 6th 06 07:18 AM
Buying a new bike over the net (overseas)? marc_9 Australia 3 December 11th 03 12:37 PM