Killer Rogue Mountain Bikers Part 1

Old September 23rd 05, 11:08 PM
jack

Default Killer Rogue Mountain Bikers Part 1

Warning, big file. Right click and save.

http://www.thevishfiles.com/tvf8Final.wmv

Old September 24th 05, 03:41 AM
Charles B. Summers, HOF.

Never in my life have I went through as many emotions as I have in that 10
minutes of watching. First, I'm laughing my ass off... then cringing with
pain, then laughing again, then back to the cringing... etc.

Great video! Great, uh.... acrobatics? Awesome is an understatement.

Old September 24th 05, 03:54 AM
Ride-A-Lot

jack wrote:
Warning, big file. Right click and save.

http://www.thevishfiles.com/tvf8Final.wmv

Man, I love Vish's stuff. He's so good with camera work and editing. I
watch them all the time. I wish he'd put out new stuff more often. I
guess Hawaii has been good to him.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old September 27th 05, 11:36 AM
Shaun aRe

"jack" wrote in message
Warning, big file. Right click and save.

http://www.thevishfiles.com/tvf8Final.wmv

Can't find/connect to the site to d/l it says. Been trying all morning! OK,
which one of you brokedeneded it?

Shaun aRe

Old September 29th 05, 08:30 PM
jack

"Shaun aRe" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"jack" wrote in message
Warning, big file. Right click and save.

http://www.thevishfiles.com/tvf8Final.wmv

Can't find/connect to the site to d/l it says. Been trying all morning!

OK,
which one of you brokedeneded it?

Shaun aRe

Site is over it's bandwidth limit. Won't go back on till October.

Alternate site for video is here. You need to register.

http://www.rotorbolts.com/farkinvide...hp?image_id=36

Old September 30th 05, 12:51 PM
Shaun aRe

"jack" wrote in message

"Shaun aRe" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"jack" wrote in message
Warning, big file. Right click and save.

http://www.thevishfiles.com/tvf8Final.wmv

Can't find/connect to the site to d/l it says. Been trying all morning!

OK,
which one of you brokedeneded it?

Shaun aRe

Site is over it's bandwidth limit. Won't go back on till October.

Alternate site for video is here. You need to register.

http://www.rotorbolts.com/farkinvide...hp?image_id=36

Bah, fsk that! Never mind, thanks anyway - as you were and stuff! ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Old October 6th 05, 08:46 PM
jack

"Shaun aRe" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"jack" wrote in message

"Shaun aRe" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"jack" wrote in message
Warning, big file. Right click and save.

http://www.thevishfiles.com/tvf8Final.wmv

Can't find/connect to the site to d/l it says. Been trying all

morning!
OK,
which one of you brokedeneded it?

Shaun aRe

Site is over it's bandwidth limit. Won't go back on till October.

Alternate site for video is here. You need to register.

http://www.rotorbolts.com/farkinvide...hp?image_id=36

Bah, fsk that! Never mind, thanks anyway - as you were and stuff! ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Bandwidth probation is over. Up and running.

Old October 7th 05, 01:57 PM
Shaun aRe

"jack" wrote in message

"Shaun aRe" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"jack" wrote in message

"Shaun aRe" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"jack" wrote in message
Warning, big file. Right click and save.

http://www.thevishfiles.com/tvf8Final.wmv

Can't find/connect to the site to d/l it says. Been trying all

morning!
OK,
which one of you brokedeneded it?

Shaun aRe

Site is over it's bandwidth limit. Won't go back on till October.

Alternate site for video is here. You need to register.

http://www.rotorbolts.com/farkinvide...hp?image_id=36

Bah, fsk that! Never mind, thanks anyway - as you were and stuff! ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Bandwidth probation is over. Up and running.

Too late I don't care now.

',;~P

Shaun aRe

Mountain Bikers contribute to global warming? [email protected] Mountain Biking 6 July 4th 05 03:58 PM
Mountain Bikers TROUNCED in Los Angeles! Gary S. Mountain Biking 21 April 12th 05 02:08 AM
Why Can't Mountain Bikers Read? Gary S. Mountain Biking 19 April 23rd 04 11:19 PM
Mike Vandeman qa2 Mountain Biking 26 November 18th 03 12:16 PM
More Hate Mail from a Typical Mountain Biker Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 11 October 26th 03 05:14 AM