Annual Road Find Thread

Old December 28th 07, 01:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Aeek

Default Annual Road Find Thread

I found an allen key in a size I use.
Only spotted it because it is so shiny.
Old December 28th 07, 01:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Alex Colvin

I found the elegant answer to the Grand Unification Theory
problem. But I didn't need it, so I gave to some homeless
passerby.

That would be Archimedes (Ludwig) von Plutonium

It's been a long time since I've heard of him.

I used to be a neighbor. He was a pretty serious bike commuter.
--
mac the naïf