Upcoming vote on URCM

Old September 8th 12, 01:56 PM posted to uk.net.news.config,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
nomen nescio

Default Upcoming vote on URCM

I hear that the call has gone out from chiark for people to step up
their Usenet posting, particularly, to URCM and URC in order to
establish themselves prior to the vote.
Anyone know?
Old September 8th 12, 04:12 PM posted to uk.net.news.config,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sat, 8 Sep 2012 13:56:22
uk.net.news.config nomen nescio

I hear that the call has gone out from chiark for people to step up
their Usenet posting, particularly, to URCM and URC in order to
establish themselves prior to the vote.
Anyone know?

i can't see that impressing UKV much

--
Wm...
Old September 8th 12, 06:32 PM posted to uk.net.news.config,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Alan Braggins

In article ], Wm... wrote:
Sat, 8 Sep 2012 13:56:22
uk.net.news.config nomen nescio

i can't see that impressing UKV much

I'm sure UKV are already well aware that judith makes **** up under
numerous identities. So long as she doesn't use more than one to vote,
I doubt they care.

(They also know judith actually was canvassing in unrelated groups
in the past, for example:
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.le...1950573f48898e )
Old September 8th 12, 08:08 PM posted to uk.net.news.config,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

"Alan Braggins" wrote in message

In article ], Wm... wrote:
Sat, 8 Sep 2012 13:56:22
uk.net.news.config nomen nescio

i can't see that impressing UKV much

I'm sure UKV are already well aware that judith makes **** up under
numerous identities. So long as she doesn't use more than one to vote,
I doubt they care.
============================

Does anyone think that this URCM moderator is setting a good example by
making unsubstantiated allegations about someone? Do you think Alan, that
this kind of libellous comment would be allowed in your own private censored
newsgroup?

Where is your proof that Judith "makes up **** under numerous identities"?
I certainly hope that you have it as you'll look even more stupid otherwise.
You owe someone an apology.

Old September 8th 12, 09:07 PM posted to uk.net.news.config,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sat, 8 Sep 2012 20:08:44 uk.net.news.config
John Benn

"Alan Braggins" wrote in message
.. .

In article ], Wm... wrote:
Sat, 8 Sep 2012 13:56:22
uk.net.news.config nomen nescio

i can't see that impressing UKV much

I'm sure UKV are already well aware that judith makes **** up under
numerous identities. So long as she doesn't use more than one to vote,
I doubt they care.
============================

Does anyone think that this URCM moderator is setting a good example by
making unsubstantiated allegations about someone? Do you think Alan,
that this kind of libellous comment would be allowed in your own
private censored newsgroup?

Where is your proof that Judith "makes up **** under numerous
identities"? I certainly hope that you have it as you'll look even more
stupid otherwise. You owe someone an apology.

If we knew who Judith was he might apologise to her but since we don't
know who she is he has no person to apologise to.

Idiot.

--
Wm...
Old September 9th 12, 10:12 AM posted to uk.net.news.config,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

In article ], Wm... wrote:
Sat, 8 Sep 2012 13:56:22
uk.net.news.config nomen nescio

i can't see that impressing UKV much

I'm sure UKV are already well aware that judith makes **** up under
numerous identities. So long as she doesn't use more than one to vote,
I doubt they care.
============================

Does anyone think that this URCM moderator is setting a good example by
making unsubstantiated allegations about someone? Do you think Alan,
that this kind of libellous comment would be allowed in your own private
censored newsgroup?

Where is your proof that Judith "makes up **** under numerous
identities"? I certainly hope that you have it as you'll look even more
stupid otherwise. You owe someone an apology.

Guess who said

It is a private members club of Wacko's friends (+ me in various guises)

? If you can't find it I'll give you some more clues.
=========================

Ok, ok, fair enough! Alan was correct. I hadn't realised that Judith
admits to using more than one ID.

Old September 9th 12, 03:30 PM posted to uk.net.news.config,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Nuxx Bar

On Sep 9, 2:29*pm, Tosspot wrote:
On 09/09/12 11:12, John Benn wrote: "Tosspot" *wrote in message

snip

Guess who said

It is a private members club of Wacko's friends (+ me in various guises)

? *If you can't find it I'll give you some more clues.
=========================

Ok, ok, fair enough! *Alan was correct. *I hadn't realised that Judith
admits to using more than one ID.

Bloody hell man! *You realise where you are!? *Admissions like that are
liable to foster informed civilised debate, and we don't want *any* of
that around here! *:-)

You can talk. Psycholists wouldn't be psycholists if they ever
admitted defeat, no matter how bang to rights they were. This is one
of the fundamental principles handed down to them by the Founding
Father of Psycholists, who sadly seems to have stopped posting here,
but has recently resumed posting to uk.net.news.config.
Old September 9th 12, 05:02 PM posted to uk.net.news.config,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

"Nuxx Bar" wrote in message

On Sep 9, 2:29 pm, Tosspot wrote:
[...]

Is the porker still on usenet? I wouldn't know as he's been in my killfile
for goodness knows how long.

Old April 16th 17, 11:32 AM posted to uk.net.news.config,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
mw/3/[email protected]

On Sat, 08 Sep 2012 13:56:22 +0100, nomen nescio wrote:

[snip]

just wondering about something