Pictures of your latest ride

Old September 21st 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

Default Pictures of your latest ride

today i did a new trail for my: first uphill by bus (right in front my
door ) to 1300 asl, riding up to 1600asl, hiking and carring
the uni up to 1900m and down all the way to 450asl... it was great and
including the flat 6km ride back home it took me, without the busride
under 3 hours...

' p i c s ' ( h t t p : / / t i n y u r l . c o m / 3 p 2 q r u )
..and the nine followings

--
turtle

-'platzangst' (http://www.platzangst.com/)-