Aliso ride 10.3.08

Old October 8th 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
colin340

Default Aliso ride 10.3.08

wow, Terry that looks like fun I wish New York had more rocky trails
here it's all muddy a tree-ey

--
colin340
Old October 8th 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Munivision;1109802 wrote:
4pm works for me if it works for Jamey. That could mean pizza after and
beverages, adult and otherwise

That makes "3 for 4" so far!

colin340;1109806 wrote:
wow, Terry that looks like fun I wish New York had more rocky trails
here it's all muddy a tree-ey

Fun yes, and very, VERY challenging climbs! (At least for us mere
humans!)

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old October 9th 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Here's a couple recent pics from Aliso; they were taken by a
photographer for a local paper.

Trying to grab some rare shade!
29033

Long shot of "Lynx" trail, taken from 1/4 mile away!
29034

|Filename: uni_02.jpg |

Old October 9th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

4pm might work for me but we might be going up to Yosemite this weekend
and if that's the case then it won't work. But that's fine, I can always
go earlier by myself if we do end up going up north. Just let me know
what you guys decide on and if I can make it I will, if not I'll go when
I can....

--
unicycle6869

24X3 INSTENSE TIRES ON SALE
HERE!!! (\"HTTP://WWW.UNIPROSHOP.COM\")

'www.uniproshop.com' (http://www.uniproshop.com)

muni at aliso woods bob1993 Unicycling 1 July 11th 07 04:12 AM
New Video: Muni at Aliso Woods 7.7.07 MuniAddict Unicycling 16 January 9th 07 05:08 PM
New Video: Muni at Aliso Woods 7.7.07 Jonny_Peacock Unicycling 0 January 8th 07 04:41 AM
Saturday Dec 10, 2005: MUni in OC, Aliso Woods leadpan Unicycling 0 December 9th 05 04:33 PM
SoCal - Aliso Wood Canyon ride today 8/17/03 OrangeCountyCarl Mountain Biking 4 August 21st 03 06:16 AM