Excellent Sport Pants

Old February 5th 04, 04:11 AM
Robert

Default Excellent Sport Pants

I just wanted to let everyone know there's a company called Sporthill
that makes these incredible world class sport pants. They're like
tights but don't look like tights. They look great. I wear them
everywhere now. To the store, bank, movies, airplane, travel, doctor,
etc.. I got rid of my jeans and chinos and will wear nothing else
ever. These have improved my quality of life 1000%. Of couse they can
be worn for bicycling. They're made of the most up to date fabrics and
are technically excellent. They make a windproof style that will take
you down to the single digits F. I can't say enough about these. The
downsides -they don't last that long (nowhere the life of jeans) and
they are fairly expensive. They start at about $40.00 (the original,
cut slim) to $60.00 (the Voyage Pant) to $90.00 (the wind pant).

You can check them out at:

sporthill.com
Old February 6th 04, 03:05 AM
frkrygow

Robert wrote:

These [pants] have improved my quality of life 1000%.

That doesn't say much for the quality of your life, either before or after.

And I imagine it's liable to get worse. After all, you've now been
cursed by hundreds of anti-spam Usenet enthusiasts.

--
Frank Krygowski [To reply, omit what's between "at" and "cc"]

Old February 6th 04, 07:08 PM
Robert

"frkrygow" wrote in message ...
Robert wrote:

These [pants] have improved my quality of life 1000%.

That doesn't say much for the quality of your life, either before or after.

And I imagine it's liable to get worse. After all, you've now been
cursed by hundreds of anti-spam Usenet enthusiasts.

My post was not spam. I was sharing a valuable piece of information
for sportsman. Clothing can make the biggest difference in your life.
One day I was wearing a suite and wingtipped shoes. Then I changed
into sneakers and what a difference! The same with these Sporthill
pants. They are so comfortable yet appropriate to wear anywhere.
They're high quality so you look really successful. Way more
comfortable than jeans and way more support and dinity than sweats.
Take a look.
Old February 6th 04, 09:42 PM
Per Elmsäter

Robert wrote:
"frkrygow" wrote in message
Robert wrote:

These [pants] have improved my quality of life 1000%.

That doesn't say much for the quality of your life, either before or
after.

And I imagine it's liable to get worse. After all, you've now been
cursed by hundreds of anti-spam Usenet enthusiasts.

My post was not spam. I was sharing a valuable piece of information
for sportsman. Clothing can make the biggest difference in your life.

ROTFL
If you weren't even spamming then that really says something about the
quality of your life and it isn't flattering ;-(

--
Perre

Old February 7th 04, 04:29 AM
Robert

"Per Elmsäter" wrote in message ...
Robert wrote:
"frkrygow" wrote in message
Robert wrote:

These [pants] have improved my quality of life 1000%.

That doesn't say much for the quality of your life, either before or
after.

And I imagine it's liable to get worse. After all, you've now been
cursed by hundreds of anti-spam Usenet enthusiasts.

My post was not spam. I was sharing a valuable piece of information
for sportsman. Clothing can make the biggest difference in your life.

ROTFL
If you weren't even spamming then that really says something about the
quality of your life and it isn't flattering ;-(

I said the quality of MY life. Not yours. Not anyones. These pants
make ME feel much, much better. And I'll bet they at least improve
your life.
Old February 7th 04, 10:49 AM
Per Elmsäter

Robert wrote:
"frkrygow" wrote in message
Robert wrote:

These [pants] have improved my quality of life 1000%.

That doesn't say much for the quality of your life, either before
or after.

And I imagine it's liable to get worse. After all, you've now been
cursed by hundreds of anti-spam Usenet enthusiasts.

My post was not spam. I was sharing a valuable piece of information
for sportsman. Clothing can make the biggest difference in your
life.

ROTFL
If you weren't even spamming then that really says something about
the quality of your life and it isn't flattering ;-(

I said the quality of MY life. Not yours. Not anyones. These pants
make ME feel much, much better. And I'll bet they at least improve
your life.

You must be really dumb ;-(

--
Perre

Old February 7th 04, 12:40 PM
R.White

"frkrygow" wrote in message ...
Robert wrote:

These [pants] have improved my quality of life 1000%.

That doesn't say much for the quality of your life, either before or after.

And I imagine it's liable to get worse. After all, you've now been
cursed by hundreds of anti-spam Usenet enthusiasts.

It only takes a few seconds to Google someone to see if they really
are a spammer.
Old February 7th 04, 11:19 PM
Robert

Badger South wrote in message . ..
On 6 Feb 2004 11:08:47 -0800, (Robert) wrote:

"frkrygow" wrote in message ...
Robert wrote:

These [pants] have improved my quality of life 1000%.

That doesn't say much for the quality of your life, either before or after.

And I imagine it's liable to get worse. After all, you've now been
cursed by hundreds of anti-spam Usenet enthusiasts.

My post was not spam. I was sharing a valuable piece of information
for sportsman. Clothing can make the biggest difference in your life.
One day I was wearing a suite and wingtipped shoes. Then I changed
into sneakers and what a difference! The same with these Sporthill
pants. They are so comfortable yet appropriate to wear anywhere.
They're high quality so you look really successful. Way more
comfortable than jeans and way more support and dinity than sweats.
Take a look.

Yeah, but guess what? After only three months of use the Sporthill pants
develops pilling. That's little bumps of fabric, instead of a smooth
finish. The pilling isn't as bad as the Hinds pants, but it's annoying, and
certainly shouldn't happen after such a short period of time.

I do like the pants, but perhaps then should be more durable.

BTW are you associated with SportHill?

-B

I said one of the downsides is they don't hold up that long, didn't I.
I'm not associated with Sporthill at all. I just want to share
information about these wonderful sport pants with my fellow
sportsmen. I honestly feel 1000% better going about my day feeling
comfortable. Why are pants, jeans and kaki's have baggy legs? It's
just historical fashion. The Sporthills are way more practical and
look great.