Hey!

Old September 21st 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hunterfant

Default Hey!

I'm Hunter Fant.
I got a unicycle about a week ago.
I can already ride, and I want to know the names of every trick and how
to do it!
Can you all help me out?!?

--
hunterfant
Old September 21st 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

I doubt after a week of riding you can do every trick in existence .

they can with most of the questions you ask.

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
)-2xLegwrap-O 3rd
Old September 21st 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hunterfant

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
I doubt after a week of riding you can do every trick in existence .

they can with most of the questions you ask.

I said I could RIDE.
Not do tricks.
I just want to know the trick names and how to do them.

--
hunterfant

I'm BEAST!
Old September 21st 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hunterfant

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
I doubt after a week of riding you can do every trick in existence .

they can with most of the questions you ask.

I said I could RIDE.
Not do tricks.
I just want to know the trick names and how to do them.

Edit: Oops... Double Post.

--
hunterfant

I'm BEAST!
Old September 21st 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

hunterfant wrote:

Edit: Oops... Double Post.

you'll be banned for that

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
Old September 21st 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

thejdw wrote:
you'll be banned for that

Yeah, you will.
Just delete it next time. You can delete under the edit menu.

--
Michaelgoround
Old September 21st 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hunterfant

Michaelgoround wrote:
Yeah, you will.
Just delete it next time.

where is the delete button?

Edit: I see it now! I will next time. Sorry.

--
hunterfant

UPS= Unicycles Pwn Scrubs
Old September 21st 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

Just click edit then delete.

--
Michaelgoround
Old September 21st 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hansc

Listing every trick and describing how to do them could take some time.
Instead I'll link to the 'IUF unicycle levels'
(http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/levels.cfm) with _some_ skills you can
try to learn.

By the way, just two suggestions for when you make a new thread:
- Choose a better title. "Hey!" doesn't tell us very much.
- The forum has a great 'search function'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/search.php), try it out when you're
looking for something.

--
hansc
Old September 21st 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Klaas Bil

hunterfant wrote:
I'm Hunter Fant.
I got a unicycle about a week ago.
I can already ride, and I want to know the names of every trick and how
to do it!
Can you all help me out?!?

That is very ambitious! But you could come a long way by going to
http://www.unicyclist.org/ and go to the Multimedia Archive. Especially
the Freestyle section.

--
Klaas Bil