Can we in good conscience ignore Krygowski's eugenic approach tocycling helmets?

Old August 15th 10, 02:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Can we in good conscience ignore Krygowski's eugenic approach tocycling helmets?

On Aug 15, 2:18*am, "Duane Hebert" wrote:

*I will try to just ignore him [Krygowski].
If that doesn't work, I can always plonk him. *It's just a lot
of wasted bandwidth anyway.

The problem with ignoring enemies of society, especially those with
political ambitions like Franki Shavelegs, is that they're dangerous.
If we choose to cycle instead of spending a sunny afternoon inside
fighting Krygowski's attempts to suppress the truth about the efficacy
of helmets, people may die. Krygowski may claim they're not worthy
cyclists, as he has been doing about a whole bunch of posters on RBT
this last week, but it would be slack for those of us who know better
not to resist the eugenics of the Krygowski Krowd, their clear belief
that only the fittest cyclists have a right to survive. Seems to me
that, without helmets, the surviving cyclists will only be the
thickest numbskulls, like Krygowski himself. Draw your own conclusion
about the future of cycling under the Krygo Dictatorship.

Andre Jute
Rock'n'roll,
I gave you the best years of my life,
all the sunny Sunday afternoons,
all the moonlit summer nights.
-- lyrics by Kevin Johnson
Old August 15th 10, 09:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Neil Brooks

[**** snipped]

You need laid ... bad.

Is EN1078 a sufficiently good standard for cycle helmets? Derek C UK 11 June 11th 10 11:01 AM
For Frank Krygowski's files [email protected] Techniques 3 August 28th 09 06:03 PM
For Frank Krygowski's helmet files [email protected] Techniques 701 July 6th 09 12:39 AM
Run-On Conscience? Mongo Unicycling 1 January 13th 05 01:37 AM
how come unicyclists are so good about wearing helmets? kristopher_peck Unicycling 31 February 24th 04 07:09 AM