Organic Engines Troika Recumbent Tandem

Old July 6th 06, 11:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Organic Engines Troika Recumbent Tandem

Hi All,

Has anyone ridden this machine, or seen a review done on it? It is a
little cheaper and
lighter than the Greenspeed equivalent, and I was wondering how it
compares. Thanks
for any help.

Ron

http://organicengines.com/products/troika-tandem/

Old July 7th 06, 02:59 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

About four years ago, my brother and I test rode a used one in CT. It
handled like an SUV. It had a very large turning radius and even sometimes
required backing up to make a U turn. The one we rode also had a mediocre
drive train that would frequently miss gears. I was not impressed. If you
could find a used one it might be a good value if it has a reliable drive
train.