Prudhomme Throws Down

Old May 12th 07, 11:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Burt

Default Prudhomme Throws Down

http://doucheblogcycling.blogspot.co...rows-down.html

Old May 12th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan

On May 12, 12:04 pm, Burt wrote:
http://doucheblogcycling.blogspot.co...rows-down.html

Unibet is also participating in the Four Days of Dunkerque (as
Canyon.com) and so far the
race organisers have not been arrested and jailed.

-ilan

Old May 12th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Dan Gregory

ilan wrote:
On May 12, 12:04 pm, Burt wrote:
http://doucheblogcycling.blogspot.co...rows-down.html

Unibet is also participating in the Four Days of Dunkerque (as
Canyon.com) and so far the
race organisers have not been arrested and jailed.

-ilan

and Baden Cooke could even win it ....
Old May 12th 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simon Brooke

Default Scotsman wins TdF! (was Prudhomme Throws Down)

in message . com, Burt
') wrote:

http://doucheblogcycling.blogspot.co...rows-down.html

If they're taking Landis's name off as last year's winner, who are they
putting on? David Millar?

Morning had broken, and I found when I looked that we had run out
of copper roove nails.
Old May 12th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Dan Gregory

Simon Brooke wrote:
in message . com, Burt
') wrote:

http://doucheblogcycling.blogspot.co...rows-down.html

If they're taking Landis's name off as last year's winner, who are they
putting on? David Millar?

No - wee bobby
;-)
Old May 13th 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Simon Brooke wrote:
If they're taking Landis's name off as last year's winner, who are they
putting on? David Millar?

Gordon Brown ?