Couple organizes life around bikes

Old April 1st 05, 06:35 PM
Ken

"bbaka" wrote in message

I ride a bike whenever I can fit my purchase into a back pack, but I am
offset by the fat bimbo who lives behind me taking her car to go around
the block 20 times a day for a slushee or some other 'important' item.

Sounds like 99.99% of the population of the U.S.!!! And many of them drive
those *green* big a$$ SUV's that Americans are in love with! Saw on the news
yesterday that the price of oil could double rapidly, I can't wait!
Ken

Old April 1st 05, 08:29 PM
bbaka

Ken wrote:
"bbaka" wrote in message

I ride a bike whenever I can fit my purchase into a back pack, but I am
offset by the fat bimbo who lives behind me taking her car to go around
the block 20 times a day for a slushee or some other 'important' item.

Sounds like 99.99% of the population of the U.S.!!! And many of them drive
those *green* big a$$ SUV's that Americans are in love with! Saw on the news
yesterday that the price of oil could double rapidly, I can't wait!
Ken

She has a 1989 Mustang 5.0 and it kills me to see it wasted like that. I
bought a new one in 1988 with the 5 speed stick and they were meant to
be DRIVEN! I don't feel guilty about my Mustang since I had it tweaked
to get 33 MPG on the highway and that is better than most new econo-box
toy cars. The manufacturers still don't have a clue, or maybe they do
but the politicians are going to have to cram it down their collective
throats.

Enough car talk. Good day for a ride.
Bill Baka
Old April 1st 05, 08:55 PM
Ken

"bbaka" wrote in message
Ken wrote:
"bbaka" wrote in message

[...]

Yeah I agree with the good day for a ride thought. And the Mustang is a good
car, and it doesn't have to guzzle gas either, I had a 305 Camaro that got
28 on the highway.

Ken