CNN Special - Drug Use in Sports

Old August 15th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
GoneBeforeMyTime

Default CNN Special - Drug Use in Sports

Did anyone catch the times for a special on CNN about how sponsers effect
drug use in big sports, at least I think it's something along these lines.
It flashed by real quick, and I missed it, but if cycling is part of it,
then I would like to see it. I checked the CNN website, but I couldn't find
it. Maybe it's on another site being avertised on CNN.

Did anyone catch the broadcasting times for that?

thanks,

GBMT