OT ass whupping

Old May 12th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

Default OT ass whupping

On May 11, 7:20 pm, RicodJour wrote:
On May 11, 5:05 pm, RicodJour wrote:

the last part is the best

SWTFP - Stick With The Fookin' Program!

Red/blue states, left/right - it's all bull****. So please
collectively roll that up and stick it somewhere else.

The woman presents the voice of reason. There's no reason to
politicize what she says. Just listen.

Dumbass -

That was really good. Thanks for posting it.

K. Gringioni.

Old May 13th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

On 11 May 2007 19:20:41 -0700, RicodJour wrote:

On May 11, 5:05 pm, RicodJour wrote:

the last part is the best

SWTFP - Stick With The Fookin' Program!

Red/blue states, left/right - it's all bull****. So please
collectively roll that up and stick it somewhere else.

The woman presents the voice of reason. There's no reason to
politicize what she says. Just listen.

Those guys are incapable of seeing anything outside of the context of political
faction. If that woman speaks against the abuses of militant Islam it suggests
that other actions against militant Islamists might be justified, which is a
pro-Bush position. So, it is best answered with a video about American politics.
There is nothing in their world that falls outside of American politics. We saw
that years ago when some Islamists flew airplanes into buildings and this bunch
was blaming our failure to sign onto Kyoto and insufficient attention to the
plight of the snail darter as reasons.

Ron